Last Updated: 16/09/2022
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of direct.asda.com (the 'George Website'). The George Website is operated by ASDA Stores Limited ('we', 'us' or 'George').
By using the George Website you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on this page so please read them carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the George Website.
- Use of the George Website
- Becoming a customer
- Your contract with us
- Price and payment
- Cancelling your order
- Returns after delivery/collection
- George Rewards
- General provisions
- Contacting us
- Company information
1. Use of the George Website
1.1 Use. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we authorise you to access and use the George Website for personal use only.
1.2 Accuracy of content. We reserve the right to change the content of the George Website at any time. Although we try to keep the information on the George Website up-to-date, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content on it is accurate or complete, or that it will be free from errors or omissions.
1.3 Maintenance. From time to time it will be necessary for us to carry out maintenance to the George Website and this may result in occasional periods of downtime.
1.4 Your computer equipment. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, platform and virus protection software in order to access the George Website.
1.5 Non-ASDA websites. To help you in your shopping experience, sometimes we may include links to other non-ASDA websites. ASDA is not responsible for the content of those non-ASDA websites.
1.6 Data. All rights (including any intellectual property rights) in any data on the George Website or any part of the George Website which is provided by us or you, or any third party, (collectively, the 'Data') will automatically be owned by us. The Data includes your shopping list or favourite items. You agree that you are not allowed to use the Data, or permit any third party to use it, without our express permission. If the law prevents us from automatically owning any rights in the Data, you now assign such rights to us.
1.8 Improper use. You must not misuse the George Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the George Website, the server on which the George Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the George Website. You must not attack the George Website in any way including, but not limited to a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the George Website will cease immediately.2. Becoming a Customer
2.1 Registering on the George Website. To place an order on the George Website you must first register as a customer. In order to register as a customer you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- provide your true name, address, phone number, email address and any other details requested;
- provide a delivery address within the UK ((the "UK" (United Kingdom) means England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) or within one of our international delivery locations as set out on our International Delivery Information page. Please note that certain items may not be available for international delivery and such excluded items are outlined on our International Delivery Information page
- have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name.
2.2 Your username and password. Please keep your username and password confidential because you will be responsible for all activities and orders made using these details. If you think that someone else may either know or be using your username and password, please contact us immediately.
2.3 Right to decline registration or order. We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or order or to suspend or disable your account at any time and at our discretion.
3. Your Contract With Us
3.1 Order acknowledgement. Once you have placed an order on the George Website, we will send you an order acknowledgement by email setting out the item(s) you have ordered. This is an order acknowledgement only and not an acceptance of your order by us.
3.2 Formation of contract. A legally binding contract between you and us will only be formed when we email you to confirm that the items you ordered have been dispatched. The contract will be formed in, and subject to the laws of, England.
3.3 Ownership. Ownership of an item will not pass to you until it has been delivered to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour) or where you have signed for it when using the Click & Collect option. Once an item is delivered or collected, you will be responsible for damage or loss of the item.
3.4 Availability. If an item is out of stock, it will normally be labelled as 'out of stock' on our website. If, for any other reason, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item. To ensure availability of all our items, we may place restrictions on how many units of a particular item you can order at a time. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale for any reason.
4. Price and Payment
4.1 Pricing errors. We reserve the right to change prices on the George Website at any time without notice to you. We make every effort to ensure that prices shown are accurate when you place your order. If within 14 days of you placing your order on the George Website, a pricing error is found in respect of any of the items you have ordered but which have not yet been dispatched, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you the option of:
- placing a new order at the correct price for the mis-priced item(s);
- cancelling your order for the mis-priced item(s); or
- cancelling the whole of your order.
- if, within 7 days of receipt of our notice to you, you have not responded by selecting one of the available options above then:
- if all of the items you have ordered are found to be mis-priced, the entire order will be cancelled automatically and we will refund or re-credit you for any sum you have paid for those items; or
- if only some of the items you have ordered are found to be mis-priced, we will deliver the correctly priced items but we will not supply you with the mis-priced items. In these circumstances we will refund or re-credit you for any sum you have paid for the mis-priced items.
4.2 VAT or other sales tax. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT or other sales tax payable. This means that the total price you pay for an item, and for the delivery, is always the same, regardless of whether or not VAT or other sales tax is chargeable on the sale. The price of each item does not include the cost of delivery or any other services.
4.3 Method of payment. You must pay for your order in pounds sterling using a credit or debit card, Asda Money Credit Card, ASDA Gift Card or PayPal. If an exchange rate is applicable to your order your card provider will determine the rate of exchange and may add an administration charge which you will be liable to pay. We reserve the right to refuse to accept certain payment cards from time to time without notice.
4.4 Gift cards. The ASDA Gift Card can be used in any ASDA store within the UK and when shopping online. Please visit https://cards.asda.com/conditions-of-use for full terms and conditions.
4.5 Debit of payment. Payment will be debited from your account upon submission of your order online. This is not when the contract between ASDA and you is formed (see 'Your Contract with Us' section above).
4.6 eVouchers. The use of any eVouchers for orders placed on the George Website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- eVouchers that have not been issued by George cannot be used on the George Website. eVouchers can be applied on the payment page before your order is processed.
- eVoucher value(s) may be adjusted if the total discount value is greater than the value of your order.
- unless expressly stated otherwise eVouchers cannot be used in ASDA stores, are not transferable and are not exchangeable for cash.
- no eVoucher may be copied, reproduced, published in any form for use by anyone other than the original recipient. In using an eVoucher you warrant that you are the duly authorised recipient of it. In using an eVoucher you warrant that you are the duly authorised recipient of it.
- all eVouchers automatically expire 90 days from the date of issue and will be removed from your account following expiry.
- we reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or reject any eVoucher at any time for any purpose including, but not limited to, where fraud or illegal misuse is suspected.
- we shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the cancellation or withdrawal of an eVoucher or any failure or inability of a customer to use an eVoucher for any reason.
- eVouchers may be issued subject to other specific terms and conditions of use.
4.7 Asda Money Credit Card. The use of an Asda Money Credit Card for orders placed on the George website shall be subject to the Asda Money Credit Card terms and conditions.
5.1 Delivery charges. You can choose to have your item(s) delivered to your home or to your local ASDA store in the UK (the "Click & Collect option"). Delivery charges are detailed on our UK Delivery or International Delivery Information pages.
5.2 Large item charge. The delivery charge is charged on your total order. If your order is made up of a mixture of small/medium sized items you will incur a 'standard delivery' charge but if you include a large item your delivery charge will be at the higher price.
5.3 Delivery time estimates. Please note that while we aim to deliver within the timescales set out on our UK Delivery or International Delivery Information pages, these are only estimates. If the delivery address is in a remote location or you have ordered some larger item(s) your delivery may take a little longer to arrive. On certain items there is a longer delivery period of up to 28 days. For orders that are delivered direct to you by our suppliers, after placing your order they will contact you to arrange a delivery date that is convenient for you.
When using the Click & Collect option we will email and/or text you to confirm when your order is ready for collection providing you supplied these contact details when ordering. When collecting your order please have your order number ready, this was provided at the time of ordering and will be on our email communication.
5.4 Items requiring signature. A signature may sometimes be required at delivery. By placing an order you are authorising us to accept signature from another person at the same address on your behalf if you are not present at the time of delivery.
5.5 Instructions to leave an item in an alternative location. For some items that do not require a signature at delivery you may be able to give instructions explaining if and where you would like the item to be left if no one is present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour.
5.6 Large items. Should your order include a large domestic electrical item or furniture item, it is your responsibility to ensure you check access to your premises before placing your order. We advise that you do not book kitchen fitters or installation engineers until your items have arrived, as we will not be held responsible for any costs associated with this.
5.7 UK Installation services. Installation and assembly services are offered in the UK only for selected large domestic electrical items and furniture. You will be charged for this service if you select it. In some instances we will also be happy to take away your old large electrical items if required. Again, you will be charged for this service if it is selected. Please select the appropriate installation and/or removal services when placing your order as they cannot be added later.
6. Cancelling Your Order
6.1 Cancelling an order prior to delivery. If you wish to cancel an order prior to delivery, you can do this by contacting Customer Services by telephone (see term 11 'Contacting us').
If at the time of cancellation, the item(s) has not been despatched to your home we will cancel the order and the full price paid will be refunded to you. If the item(s) has already been dispatched and we are unable to prevent the delivery you should refuse to sign for the item(s) and it will be returned to us. The cost of your order will be refunded as well as the cost of any standard delivery charge for delivering the item(s) to you.
6.2 Cancelling an order prior to collection. If you cancel an order due for Click & Collect you do not need to come in to store to refuse the item(s). The order will be cancelled and the price paid for the item(s) will be refunded. You do not need to take any further action.
6.3 Failure to collect. If you fail to collect your Click & Collect order within 10 calendar days of being notified that your order has arrived in store your order will be cancelled. If you would like to extend your collection for a further 14 calendar days then you should contact Customer Services (see term 11 'Contacting us') or your local store. Please be aware that you can only extend your collection date once.
6.4 Part-cancellations. In some instances you may not be able to part cancel an order but you may be able to return the order and claim a refund, if this is the case, Customer Services will explain this to you.
7. Returns After Delivery/Collection
Changing your mind
7.1 Changing your mind. Other than in the case of the excluded items listed at term 7.2 below, you are entitled to change your mind and cancel your order for any reason within 30 calendar days after delivery or collection for an exchange or full refund.
7.2 Excluded items. Your right to return an item does not apply to certain items unless these items are faulty on delivery or collection or mis-described. These items are:
- newspapers and magazines;
- CDs, DVDs, videos and computer software (which may be restricted to an exchange for the same title to reduce the risk of unlicensed copying);
- perishable items;
- items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (e.g. pierced jewellery, mattresses, personal grooming items, medicines and certain baby items);
- swimwear items where the hygiene seals have been removed;
- items which have been installed using our installation service.
7.3 George items. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your George Clothing or George Home product, simply return it within 100 days with proof of purchase for an exchange or refund. George branded products only. Excludes watches, jewellery, hair accessories, indoor & outdoor furniture and mattresses. Please see our Returns & Exchange Information page. Your statutory rights are not affected. Excludes franchises.
7.4 Storing items. You must take reasonable care of the items whilst they are in your possession and immediately stop using any item(s) which you have decided to return. When you return an item(s) please make sure that the item(s) is undamaged, in a sellable condition, and with all of its components including the original packaging. If you do not exercise reasonable care and the item(s) you are returning is damaged whilst in your possession, in transit or, in the case of flat packed furniture, if the item has been damaged by part-assembly, we reserve the right to reduce the amount of credit we give to you on refund. We therefore recommend that if you are returning the item(s) by post you use a service which insures you for the value of the item(s) you are returning.
7.5 Delivery charges. Other than in the case of the excluded items listed at 7.2 above we will refund your delivery charges if you change your mind and cancel your order for any reason within 30 calendar days after delivery or collection.
7.6 Costs incurred in returning item. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) which is not damaged, faulty or mis-described.
7.7 Faulty items. If you discover an item is damaged, faulty, mis-described or parts are missing within the first 30 calendar days of delivery or collection you may return it and request either a full refund, a price reduction, or replacement or repair of the item. If you discover the item is damaged, faulty, mis-described or parts are missing after 30 calendar days from delivery or collection, you may return the item and request either a repair or replacement. If the repair or replacement provided by us is not satisfactory, you can then request either a refund or price reduction. Where it is not possible for us to provide a replacement or repair for an item (e.g. because the item/parts no longer exist), we will offer you a refund or price reduction. Please note the special terms that apply to furniture items at 7.10 below and to large domestic electrical items at 7.11 below.
7.8 Delivery costs. In circumstances where we process a refund for an item(s) which is damaged, faulty or mis-described or parts are missing we will also refund you for the full delivery costs you incurred to receive and return the item(s) and you will not be charged when we re-deliver item(s) to you.
How to return items to us
7.9 How to return items to us. You can return items to us either by:
- taking your item(s)to any ASDA / ASDA Living store in the UK along with the delivery note you received in your parcel and the Debit / Credit card which you used to buy the items; or
- posting the item(s) together with the delivery note which you received in your parcel to the following address indicating which item(s) you are returning: George returns Dept, GXO Unit 4, Hurricane Way South, Sherburn Distribution Park, Sherburn in Elmet, LS25 6PT. The post office will charge you. Ask for proof of delivery tracking and keep it safe
- where you have purchased an item on the George website (George.com) or a toyou partner website and wish to return an item in accordance with the website returns policy, you may return your goods to an ASDA delivery driver at the time of delivery of an on-line groceries order provided that your parcel meets the Online – Grocery Return Conditions and you are based in the eligible area. Note that return to an ASDA delivery driver excludes any express delivery services as our third-party courier drivers will not be able to accept parcel returns (e.g., Uber Eats and Just Eats).
7.9.1 Eligible Area. ASDA is currently trialling the return of parcel items via ASDA Grocery delivery driver only in limited areas. You can check whether you will be eligible to return your parcel by asking your ASDA Grocery delivery driver who will confirm.
7.9.2 Asda Grocery Return Conditions. To allow the ASDA Grocery delivery driver to accept the returned item(s), the parcel must meet the following conditions:
- is 60 x 60 x 90cm or less in size and under 15kg;
- is securely packaged;
- has a returns label stuck to the outside of the parcel and a returns note inside the parcel;
- you provide an ASDA or toyou partner return QR code which you can obtain from george.com or toyou.co.uk
- only contains the items you wish to return and no other items
The Asda Grocery delivery driver may refuse to take your returned parcel where they believe that the above requirements or any other Return Conditions are not met.
7.9.3 Proof of Return Once the ASDA Grocery delivery driver has confirmed the Return Conditions are met, they will provide you with a proof of return receipt. Please retain your proof of return receipt as proof of collection by the ASDA Grocery delivery driver.
If you are posting an item back to us we recommend that you obtain a proof of delivery receipt. Please note the special terms that apply to furniture items at 7.10 below.
Furniture and Upholstery
7.10 Furniture and upholstery items. The following additional terms will apply to purchases of furniture and upholstery items from the George Website (including indoor and outdoor furniture, flat pack furniture and sofas) and take priority over any other conflicting terms:
- Returning furniture or upholstery items. Furniture and upholstery items delivered to your home can only be returned via collection from your home. Please do not attempt to return furniture or upholstery items in store or arrange your own return to ASDA as your return will not be accepted. To arrange collection, or if you are unsure whether can you can return an item in store, please contact Customer Services (see term 10 'Contacting us').
- Faulty items. The provisions of term 7.7 (Faulty items) above apply to all furniture and upholstery items. For furniture and upholstery items priced at £100 or more the following additional terms will apply:
- If you discover a furniture or upholstery item is damaged or faulty within the first 30 days from delivery, we will offer to send an independent expert to visit your home to assess the damage or fault and advise you of the repair service appropriate for your item. This does not affect your rights to the remedies set out in term 7.7 (Faulty items).
- If you discover a furniture or upholstery item is damaged or faulty after 30 days from delivery, we will send an independent expert to visit your home to assess the damage or fault and we will advise you of an appropriate remedy based on the recommendation of the independent expert. This does not affect your rights to the remedies set out in term 7.7 (Faulty items)
- You will not be charged for the cost of the independent expert unless the expert determines that the furniture or upholstery item is not faulty or damaged, or that the fault or damage was not caused by ASDA or the manufacturer of the item (for example, if the item has been maliciously or negligently damaged).
Large Domestic Electrical Items
7.11 Large domestic electrical items. The additional terms below and at Service Information for white goods - installation & recycling terms and conditions will apply to purchases of large domestic electrical items from the George Website and take priority over any other conflicting terms:
- Returning large domestic electrical items. Large domestic electrical items delivered to your home can only be returned via collection from your home. Please do not attempt to return large domestic electrical items in store or arrange your own return to ASDA as your return will not be accepted. To arrange collection, or if you are unsure whether can you can return an item in store, please contact Customer Services (see term 11 'Contacting us').
- Problems with installation service. We warrant our installation services for 12 months from the installation of your large domestic electrical item, please refer to the Service Information for white goods - installation & recycling terms and conditions for more information about our Service Warranty. If you discover a large domestic electrical item is damaged or faulty within the first 12 months from delivery, and the large domestic electrical item was installed by us via our installation service, we will offer to send an independent expert, who will contact you separately to arrange to visit your home to assess the damage or fault and advise you of the repair service appropriate for your item. This does not affect your rights to the remedies set out in term 7.7 (Faulty items).
8.1 Payment card. All refunds will be made by crediting the card you paid with.
8.2 Processing time. We will make any refunds within 14 days of receiving the item(s) back or if we are collecting the item(s) back or when you supply us with proof that you have returned the item(s) to us (for example, proof of posting certificate), or if we are collecting the item(s) from you, within 14 days of either receiving your notification to us that you wish to return the item(s). If you have selected any installation, assembly and /or removal services when you made your order, we won't be able to refund you for the cost of these services if they have already been provided to you. We will refund you for these services if they have not been provided at the time you have notified us of your wish to return. The refund will be shown in your available balance once cleared in your account.
8.3 Returns started in ‘My Account’. If you start your refund in your “My Account” and drop it into an ASDA store in accordance with our instructions, your refund may be processed faster than set out in paragraph 8.2. When your refund is eligible for this faster refund we will process your refund as soon as we receive your item in the ASDA store. We will send you an email to confirm the return and your refund will be shown in your available balance once cleared in your account.
8.4 Costs incurred in returning item(s). We will not be responsible for your costs in returning item(s) unless they are faulty, or otherwise permitted by these terms.
8.5 Exchange Rates. Any refunds paid to you will be in Pounds Sterling and will match the amount you paid in Pounds Sterling for the item(s) and delivery (if the delivery charge is refundable). If an exchange rate is applicable to your order the amount you receive in your local currency will depend on the exchange rate applied by your credit or debit card provider when it receives our refund payment and may therefore be different from the price paid for the item(s) in your local currency. We will not be liable for any losses caused to you as a result of any currency fluctuations or exchange rates applied by your credit or debit card provider.
8.6 Other legal remedies. Your rights under UK or your national consumer legislation and any manufacturer guarantees are not affected by anything in these terms and conditions.
9. George Rewards
9.1. George Rewards. George Rewards (“George Rewards”) is operated by ASDA Stores Limited ('we', 'us' ‘Asda’ or ‘George.com’) online. By registering for George Rewards you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The membership in George Rewards is free of charge and no purchase is necessary to become a member.
George Rewards is a reward scheme where you will earn points which can be redeemed for offers, services, events and much more.
By signing up for George Rewards and providing us with your e-mail address you consent to receive the latest offers, our Rewards News e-mails and other marketing material using electronic means.
You also give your consent to being contacted by representatives of George.com, or George Rewards, for surveys about George Rewards or other George.com services, or information about your membership.
9.2. Membership. Membership in George Rewards is limited to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and have a current, valid email account. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Asda are eligible for Membership but may be excluded from certain promotions.
By joining you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Your Membership is personal, non-transferable and subject to these Terms and Conditions as well as any other rules, regulations, policies, and procedures adopted by George.com. We apply a limit of one Membership per person.
Companies, groups, associations or other entities, or others making commercial or bulk purchases are not eligible for Membership. George Rewards may not be used for reselling or profit.
It is your responsibility to keep your email and contact details up to date.
Your points will expire 12 months after the month during which you last logged on.
George Rewards points are added to your account at the time that your items are despatched.
George Rewards points earned on a purchase of an item will be reduced from your account if you cancel the purchase of the item.
George Rewards points can be earned by referring friends. George Rewards points are only earned on the first 5 friends that are referred during the lifetime of the George Rewards membership.
George Reward points can be earned by you submitting a review of an item that you have purchased from us. The review must submitted no more than 6 months from the date that the item was purchased by you in order to earn George Reward points and you must be logged into your George Reward account when you submit your review. The George Reward points will be credited to your account when you submit your review in one of the following ways:
- through the “My Account” page,
- through the George Rewards Hub,
- through clicking the link contained in the purchase confirmation email that you receive from us,
- through the product description page.
9.3. Changes, termination and/or removal from scheme. You may cancel your Account at any time by visiting www.george.com and clicking on ‘my account ’ and clicking on ‘opt out of George Rewards’
If you cancel your Account, any points which remain in such account will be forfeited. Following cancellation of your Account, the account can be reinstated and, subject to condition 9.2, those George Rewards points that were available prior to cancellation of the account will still be live.
George.com may, at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify George Rewards, and/or any of the Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations or benefits at any time, without notice. It is your responsibility to check or review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to keep informed of any changes.
George.com reserves the right to exclude any individual from George Rewards in its sole discretion. Any proven or reasonably assumed abuse of George Rewards, failure to follow the Terms and Conditions, Membership inactivity for more than 24 months, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of George.com may subject you to Membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in George Rewards. If your Membership is revoked, any points in your Rewards Account will automatically expire.
9.4. Limitation of Liability. George.com will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of George Rewards or any consequences thereof. George.com accepts no liability for any loss or damages arising from suspension, variation or termination or in any other way relating to George Rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9.5. Applicable Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising or relating to these Terms and Conditions or membership in George Rewards shall be resolved by the courts of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9.6. Additional Information. If you have any questions regarding George Rewards, please refer to our Help Centre.
10. General Provisions
10.1 Entire agreement. These Terms and Conditions regulate the supply of goods to you by us. Any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those made fraudulently or implied by statute) are excluded.
10.2 Non-waiver of future right to enforce. The failure of us to take any action in respect of a breach of these Terms and Conditions shall not waive our right to enforce them in the future and we reserve our rights in respect of these Terms and Conditions at all times.
10.3 Our liability. If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result of our breach and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you placed the relevant order.
10.4 Limitation of liability. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the items (and/or services).
10.5 Liability for death or personal injury. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
10.6 Business-to-consumer sale. Our item(s) are for personal use only and our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as loss of data, loss of profits or business interruption.
10.7 Transfer of rights. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
10.8 Reservation of right to amend Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
10.9 Governing law. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.11. Contacting us
11.1 Contact us. If you have any problems with your purchase, please visit our Help Centre for more advice and information.
11.2 Language. Please note that our Customer Service team is English speaking and can currently only respond in English.12. Company Info
The George Website is owned and operated by ASDA Stores Limited whose registered office is at:ASDA House,
Great Wilson Street,
VAT registration: GB 362 0127 92
Company Registration: 464777
For any queries, please first consult our Help Centre.Customer Services (George),
Great Wilson Street,
Telephone: (+44) (0)800 952 0101