Traditional styling with modern functionality, the Russell Hobbs 21300 Legacy Toaster is inspired by tradition yet its range of features fixes it firmly in the 12st Century.
Faster Toasting Technology - Because nobody likes to wait around for their bread to toast, the Legacy Toaster is designed with a 48 per cent* faster toasting capability. It means you can enjoy toast exactly how you like it, just a bit quicker – ideal if you’re in a hurry or you need to make several slices.
The Legacy toaster has wide slots which are useful for thicker bakery items such crumpets, tea cakes and thick slices of bread. The toaster boasts two independent carriages so you have the option of using just one side of the toaster if toasting two slices or both if you want four.
• 48% faster toasting technology*
• Polished stainless steel with Russell Hobbs logo embossed
• Wide slots - ideal for crumpets, tea cakes and thick slices of bread
• Independent two and four slice operation
• Removable crumb tray
* when tested against Russell Hobbs Heritage Toaster – model 18260Why not Mix and Match your kettle and toaster with a microwave from our range