ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Our delivery team can connect your Washing Machine, Washer Dryer, Dishwasher or Tumble Dryer.
Connection can be carried out to an existing water supply or 13amp socket within 1.5 m of the appliance and Your old appliance must be disconnected by You before Our delivery team arrive. Your appliance will be unpacked and transit brackets, where fitted, will be removed. A brief test of the appliance will take place after successful connection. All packaging will be removed at your request.
The delivery team will undertake a brief visual check of your existing connections and Your new appliance will not be connected if any of the following apply
- Any electrical/water supply or drainage systems are considered unsafe or unsuitable.
- Changes to any existing electrical or plumbing supplies, brickwork, plaster, built-in units or drainage systems are required to safely connect the appliance.
- If the water or electricity supply cannot be isolated.
- Any other reason the delivery team deem the connection to be a hazard to You or anyone else.
- You did not request connection at the time you placed your order.
Connections are charged per appliance and we reserve the right to retain the connection fee if the connection fails for any of the reasons detailed above.
Please note that We do not install any built in, integrated or gas Appliances.
If you have selected installation of your product, once our fitters have started the installation process you cannot cancel your order.