Why we love this
MAM Anti Colic is the ideal bottle for an easy switch between breast and bottle thanks to the patented Silk teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market Research confirmed that 94% of babies accepted the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible.
Thanks to the innovative vented base there is an even drinking flow so that babies can remain calm and relaxed without swallowing air helping to reduce colic in 80% of cases.
The Anti Colic Bottle self-sterilises in 3 easy steps ensuring simple safe bottle cleaning at home or on the go.
• Reduces colic thanks to the vented base
• Self-sterilising in the microwave
• Easy switch between breastfeeding and bottle
• Silk Teat
• Very Easy Cleaning
• BPA FREE
• 0+ Months
• Slow Flow Teat
• Clean before first and each use.
• Before first use wash all components separately in boiling water for 5 minutes or in a dishwasher on sterilise cycle. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all bottle parts MUST be disassembled.
• Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
• Dishwasher safe (max 65.C) but food colourings may discolour components.
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
• Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturer’s instructions) boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution.
• Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may affect the product function.
• The bottle is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid any pressure on it, as this could affect function.
• Do not use a pin or sharp objects to enlarge the feeding hole.
• Ensure valve is assembled correctly and the base of the bottle is firmly attached prior to filling bottle with liquid.
• Do not let babies self-feed.
• Do not prop bottle to feed.
• Store teats and vents in a dry sealed container.
• Always use only MAM teats with the MAM bottles.
• Use sugar free food or liquids only.
• To avoid injury, do not baby walk with bottle.
• Do not put your baby to bed with a bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay.
• Bottle teat fits all MAM wide neck bottles and trainers.
1. Place silicone valve into bottle base.
2. Press down on raised perimeter of silicone valve
3. Screw assembled base onto bottom of bottle in slow steady manner.
4. Insert teat into top of bottle screw ring until you hear a “click”
• NEVER put boiling water into the bottle.
• Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of heated water.
• NEVER heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat.
• Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer.
• Wrap cloth or towel around bottle of bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water.
Self-sterilising - The Anti-Colic can be transformed into a self-sterilising bottle in 3 simple steps. Thereby making further sterilisation unnecessary. Always clean bottle parts before using the sterilising function!
Step 1: For the self-sterilisation of the Anti-Colic assemble clean bottle parts in the following way: bottle base with valve, screw ring with teat, bottle body and protective cap.
Step 2: Measure 20ml of cool water using the protective cap and pour into the bottle base with valve.
Step 3: Place the screw ring with teat in the bottle base with valve. Place the bottle body over it. Do not screw together. Place the protective cap on top.
Step 4: Place into microwave.