Why we love this
Love the look and feel of a professional blow dry? It’d be a bit expensive to pop to the salon every time you need to dry your hair so the Remington Silk Dryer has all the performance and features you need to enjoy an expert blow dry at home. No time to mess around? Don’t worry, the Silk Dryer is packed with 2400 watt of power for fast air velocity and super-quick drying. Its silk ceramic coating and ion generator are the inspiration for the Silk’s name because this advanced technology ensures a silky-smooth salon style every time. Whether you love a super-sleek straight finish or you crave curls, its 6 heat speeds plus turbo and cool shot help you tease your tresses into the style you want for the ultimate in personalised drying.
Let’s style with Silk
• All you have to do is wash and condition your hair as normal. Gently squeeze out excess moisture with a towel and comb through with a wide tooth comb before applying any pre-styling products.
• Using your Silk Dryer is easy; simply select the desired temperature and speed setting using the switches on the handle. Each letter is a different speed and setting
• F - medium speed setting
• E - high speed setting
• N - low heat,
• O - medium heat
• P- high heat
• For fast drying use the high heat / high speed function with the 11mm concentrator.
• For the fastest air flow use the turbo function. Want to create a super smooth style? Then use the 7mm concentrator and a round hair brush.
• To enhance your natural curls and waves, attach the diffuser to the dryer, turn your head upside down and gently place your hair into the diffuser bowl slightly rotating the dryer as you style. This will tease your hair into effortless waves that are sure to turn heads. Starting off by drying your hair upside down can also add volume to the roots too whether you are curling or straightening your hair.
Caring for your dryer
Every now and then, it’s a good idea to remove any dust and dirt from the air filter grille and clean with a soft brush. Simply unplug your dryer, wait until it’s cooled down and wipe all the surfaces with a damp cloth.
To remove the rear grille for cleaning – hold the dryer handle in one hand then, with your other hand, place your thumb and index finger on the indents at either side of the rear grille and twist clockwise. Pull the grille away from the dryer. To replace the rear grille, just hold it in place with your thumb and index finger again and click anti clockwise.
• Professional dryer for try salon performance
• Powerful 2400w AC motor Fast airflow speed for quick drying
• Ion generator for silky smooth hair
• 6 Controllable heat and speed settings