Why we love this
The Remington Pro Big Curl is the perfect tool for creating effortlessly beautiful, big curls and waves. Featuring Remington’s widest curling barrel yet, get ready to transform your style and create professional, salon-perfect curls at home, full of va-va voom volume and bounce.
Not Just a Curling Wand
This super smart, large barrel tong boasts an anti static Ceramic and Tourmaline Ionic coating which gives 4 x time more protection*, meaning you’ll be left with hair that’s super shiny and frizz free. Its clever smooth-glide coating allows the tong to travel effortlessly through hair during curling with no snagging or pulling. And it is fast working too, with its ultra quick 30 second heat up, so you can get curling in an instant – the light will tell you just as soon as it is ready to go. Thanks to its eight temperature settings from 140°C - 210°C, you can be in complete control of your style - simply adjust the heat depending on your preference and hair type. All this, plus the innovative cool tip gives you absolute confidence when styling your own hair.
The Remington Pro Big Curl also comes with a heat protection stand, which not only protects your surfaces but looks super sleek and compact, plus it has an automatic shut off after 60 minutes. It also boasts a swivel cord for manoeuvrability, so tangled wires will be a thing of the past.
Here’s the ‘How to’ from the Expert
Lust-worthy curls are super easy to achieve with the Remington Pro Curl; Remington Session Stylist, Chris Appleton gives you a step by step guide to achieve luxe, A-Lister curls:
• Prep your hair with a smoothing lotion, create a parting, middle or side, and blow-dry your hair, smoothing the with a brush as you go until hair is completely dry.
• For larger curls, simply section the hair into inch wide pieces. Holding the Remington Pro Big Curl horizontally, start at the front and wrap around the barrel, until you reach the cool tip. For waves, rather than spiral curls, hold the tong in a downward slant.
• Hold for 10 seconds before releasing and moving to the next section, making sure you wrap the hair over the barrel
• Repeat in the same direction for the rest of the hair
• Using a vent brush, carefully tease out the curl to give a relaxed, tousled, sexy look
• Add a slick of serum for a mirror-shine finish.
Expert Tips from Remington Session Stylist Chris Appleton:
• Curl the front sections of your hair in the direction away from your face to give a natural and modern look.
• Use the Pro Big Curl to create a voluminous, bouncy pony. A top tip is to tilt your head backwards when tying the pony to keep it super tight and secure.
Remington Pro Big Curl Product Highlights
• 4 X Protection for smooth shine & less static*: Anti static Ceramic, Tourmaline Ionic, Smooth glide coating
• 38mm tong for tight curls
• Max temperature 210°C
• 8 temperature settings
• Fast 30 second heat up
• On/Off switch Ready indicator light
• Worldwide voltage
• Automatic safety shut off after 60 mins
• Cool tip
• Heat protection stand
• Swivel cord