Why we love this
Let your little ladies and gentlemen transport back to the elegant Victorian times within all the comforts of the modern day. With its large bay window, English garden bench, airy half door, classic serving station and fully stocked kitchen complete with phone, contemporary appliances and fresh Velcro food, the Victorian Inn Playhouse sets up your kids for years of fun. The Victorian Inn Playhouse is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse hardware makes assembly easy and secure.
• Victorian-style wooden playhouse with front porch, serving station, bench and modern appliances
• Kitchen complete with: telephone, plastic knife, cutting board, faucet, mounted sink, burner, fruit and vegetable basket with Velcro food (apple, corn, orange, carrot, watermelon, strawberry)
• Half door with spring door hinges and large windows
• White plastic flower pot holders and bay window
• Panelised walls for quick and easy assembly
• Assembled dimensions: 6'-2"" L x 5'-5"" D x 5'-7"" H
• Inside dimensions: 46 1/2"" x 41 1/2""
• Designed for kids ages 2-10
• Ships in one box
• Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decay, rot and insect resistant
• 1 yr. manufacturer's defect on parts, 5 yr. pro-rated on wood for rot and decay
• Easy to assemble and contains our unique Safe-T-Fuse hardware, powder-coated metal brackets for extra strength, and the wood is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained