Why we love this
Race after the Scorpion with Spider-Man in his Spidey-car! Jump off the ramp at top speed and chase the villain through the city, but look out for the Scorpion car’s stinger tail! Launch the web balls from the web catapult to slow him down before you sling the big web to stop him in his tracks. Can you wrap him up without being stung? Then head back to the alley base after another exciting night protecting the city!
• Includes Spider-Man and Scorpion minifigures.
• Features an alley wall with rooftop, satellite dish and antenna, opening window, connections for the large web element and wall climbing, plus a detachable ramp that works both ways and a small buildable catapult.
• Also includes 2 vehicles – a Spidey-car with extra legs, large rear spoiler and a connector on the front and back to attach the web ‘string', and a Scorpion car with movable pincers and tail.
• Climb up the side of the alley wall to look for Scorpion’s car.
• Hop in the Spidey-car and launch yourself up the ramp out of the alley to race after Scorpion.
• Turn the ramp around and chase the villain back into the alley.
• Launch the web ‘balls’ at Scorpion’s car before you sling the big web and stop him.
• Accessory elements include 2 web ‘balls', trash can, stack of newspapers, large web element, a banana and a flexible web ‘string' that connects to the Spidey-car or Spider-Man's hand.
• This exciting building toy is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
• Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
• LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes franchise sets.
• Alley measures over 4” (12cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
• Spidey-car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
• Scorpion car with tail raised measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
Number of Pieces: 125