Why we love this
Help the firefighters get the truck and helicopter loaded with gear! It's lunchtime, so take a slide down the pole in the firehouse and head to the hot dog stand. On your way, give the firehouse dog his bone. Oh no, the hot dog stand is on fire! Pull out the fire hose and use the special stud-shooter to douse the flames and save the hot wings!
• Includes 6 minifigures: 4 male firefighters, a female firefighter and a hot dog stand guy, plus a dog.
• Features a Fire Station with 2 garages and a firehouse, in 3 modular sections to build, with a total of 9 different building combinations.
• Also includes the fire chief's car, fire truck with cherry picker, helicopter and a hot dog stand.
• Slide down the fire pole just like a real firefighter.
• Put out the fire with the special stud-shooting hose.
• Use the cherry picker, helicopter and all the tools to fight the fire.
• Accessory elements include a flashlight, walkie-talkie, fire extinguisher, axe, saw, coffee machine, mug, bone, chicken leg and 2 sausages.
• Fire Station measures over 12" (31cm) high, 16" (59cm) wide and 9" (29cm) deep.
• Fire truck measures over 3" (9cm) high, 9" (24cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Helicopter measures over 3" (9cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 1" (6cm) wide.
• Fire chief's car measures over 1" (5cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
• Hot dog stand measures over 2" (7cm) high, 3" (6cm) wide and 2" (7cm) deep.
Number of Pieces: 919