Why we love this
Protect the Batcave from The Penguin's invasion!
Help Batman defend the Batcave, featuring a transformation chamber, Batcomputer, and explode-function prison. Also includes a Batboat, Duckmobile and four minifigures.
Defend against The Penguin’s Duckmobile invasion of the Batcave in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Batcave Break-in set. The highly detailed Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber for Bruce Wayne™ to ‘transform’ into Batman™, rotating Batcomputer control center with multiscreen elements and elevating platform function, and a prison with an exploding escape wall function. The Batcave also has a rotating wardrobe with alternative Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman. Dial up the conflict by using the Batboat’s spring-loaded missiles against the Duckmobile’s dual stud shooters and flick missiles. Includes four minifigures plus two Hench-Penguin figures.
• Includes four minifigures: Batman™, The Penguin, Bruce Wayne and Alfred • Pennyworth™, plus two Hench-Penguin figures, each with robot-style hands.
• This action-packed set features a highly detailed Batcave, Batboat and The Penguin’s Duckmobile.
• The Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber, raised and rotating control center with bat-shaped Batcomputer with multiscreen elements, rotating chair, elevating platform function, two cabinets to hide Batman’s Batarangs, plus Batman™ logo tile, prison with exploding escape wall function and a rotating wardrobe with three different Batsuits (minifigure bodies) for Batman.
• Put the Bruce Wayne™ minifigure in one side of the transformation chamber and rotate to reveal the hidden Batman™ minifigure.
• Activate the elevating platform to move a minifigure from the ground to the Batcomputer control center.
• Select Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman™ from the rotating wardrobe.
• The Batboat has a minifigure cockpit, two spring-loaded missiles with secret trigger, four stud shooters and rear batwings.
• The Penguin’s Duckmobile features a minifigure cockpit with adjustable lever, two dual stud shooters, 2 flick missiles and a rotating propeller.
• Weapons include Batman’s two Batarangs and the Hench-Penguins’ buzzsaws.
• Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, breathing device, flippers, microphone and gold-colored cowl, The Penguin’s fur-style collar, umbrella and top hat, and Bruce Wayne’s glass.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
• Batcave measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (40 cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
• Batboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
• Duckmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
Number of Pieces: 1047