Why we love this
Construct a LEGO® brick model of an architectural wonder with this LEGO Architecture 21041 The Great Wall of China set. Stretching thousands of miles across Northern China, the Great Wall is the world's longest human-made structure and was once manned by over a million guards. Now a World Heritage Site and popular tourist destination, the wall was built and rebuilt between the 5th century BCE and the 16th century to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire. This detailed model depicts 2 turrets joined by a winding section of wall atop a dark-green mountainous landscape with lush valleys, trees and lakes, and is finished with decorative English and Chinese nameplates. Discover the clever building techniques that allow the wall to drape the countryside, curving up, down and around mountains and rugged, undulating terrain. Connect multiple models to expand your Great Wall display.
• LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world Great Wall of China.
• Features a winding wall section with 2 turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes.
• Also features 2 decorative nameplates written in English and Chinese.
• Connect multiple Great Wall models to expand your display.
• The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English, French and Chinese languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
• LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
• This set includes over 550 LEGO® pieces.
• Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
• Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
Number of Pieces: 551