Why we love this
Recreate the splendor of one of the world’s most iconic monuments with this magnificent LEGO brick model. The Arc de Triomphe was commissioned by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1806 to celebrate the military achievements of the French armies. Based on the original design by French architect Jean-Francois Chalgrin, it was completed in 1836 and remains an architectural landmark, welcoming over 600,000 visitors annually. This detailed model focuses on the structure's statue-adorned pillars and sculptural reliefs, while subtle coloring adds warmth and emphasis to its bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame, which is rekindled in Paris every evening to commemorate the victims of war.
• LEGO Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Arc de Triomphe.
• Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth and emphasis to the model’s bold lines, curves and contours. Also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a buildable LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame.
• Includes a decorative “Arc de Triomphe” nameplate.
• The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture/booklet).
• LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
• Delivers a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience.
• Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
Number of Pieces: 386