Why we love this
The effortless way to achieve delicious results, every day
Tefal Essential 20/26cm frying pan twin pack is our non-stick everyday twin pack designed in red velour to help you prepare delicious meals with ease. No more under or overcooking your food: our iconic Thermo-Spot® heat
indicator turns solid red to let you know your pan is at the ideal temperature (between 180-200C), so you cook every meal to perfection. Your food will glide off thanks to the non-stick Powerglide coating. Reinforced with mineral particles, this ultra-resistant coating protects against scratches too, so you can be sure your pans will last. The PTFE red velour exterior means they’re non-stick on the outside too, so they’re incredibly easy to clean – either by hand or in the dishwasher. Durabase technology ensures even heat distribution (no ‘hot spots’), and is compatible with gas and electric hobs. Made of lightweight aluminium with comfort-grip Bakelite handles, these pans are ideal for everyday use. Plus, the handles won’t burn in the oven (up to 175C, Gas Mark 4, 350F for an hour) – so you can start cooking on the hob and finish in the oven.
• Powerglide non-stick, anti-scratch coating reinforced with mineral particles for durable non-stick performance –guaranteed for life
• With a PTFE red exterior, these pans are non-stick inside and out for fuss-free cleaning – either by hand or in thedishwasher
• Durabase technology ensures an even heat distribution for evenly cooked meals – no more ‘hot spots’!
• Compatible with all types of hob (excluding induction)
• Made of robust aluminium, the Tefal Essential twin pack is convenient to use for everyday cooking
• Comfort-grip Bakelite handles for easy handling; ovenproof up to 175C for an hour