Why we love this
The Philips Powerlife is an iron which will never let you down with great results day after day. With it's anti-scratch steamglide soleplate, consistent high steam output this iron will give you a performance that lasts.
Built to perform, day after day
4 x longer life with SteamGlide soleplate
• 2400 W
• 40 g/min continuous steam
• 150 g steam boost
• SteamGlide soleplate
2400 W to heat up quickly
Need help setting up? Or got a question? Call our UK team on 0333 600 7700 Mon - Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 10am -4pm
Charged at the standard geographical rate from landlines and mobiles
• 2400 W to heat up quickly Delivers a fast warm-up and powerful performance.
Steam output up to 40 g/min for strong, steady performance
• Steam output up to 40 g/min for strong, steady performance Strong and consistent steam output to remove creases faster
Vertical steaming for hanging fabrics
• Vertical steaming for hanging fabrics The vertical steam function lets you refresh garments right on the hanger and remove creases from curtains as they hang. No ironing board required.
SteamGlide soleplate — superior gliding and scratch resistance
• Our exclusive SteamGlide soleplate moves smoothly over any fabric. A durable, 5 layer coating—including anti-corrosive base—makes it last longer. Non-stick, scratch-resistant and easy to keep clean.
Built-in calc-clean slider, long-lasting steam performance
• This iron operates with ordinary tap water. Calc-clean is a built-in cleaning function to remove calcium build-up, or lime scale, and maintain peak performance.
Up to 150 g steam boost blasts stubborn creases
• Penetrates deeper into fabrics to easily remove stubborn creases.
Need help setting up? Or got a question? Call our UK team on 0333 600 7700 Mon