Why we love this
The Philips EasySpeed Iron will speed up your ironing due to the triple precision tip, which allows even heat distribution across the soleplate and continuous steam.
Fast, from start to finish
3 ways to speed up your ironing
• Steam 40g/min; 130g steam boost
• Non-stick soleplate
• 2300 Watts
Non-stick soleplate coating
• Non-stick soleplate coating The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
• Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics This Philips iron has a vertical steam function, for crease removal in hanging fabrics
Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron
• Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron This steam iron can be operated with normal tap water, and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale from your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
• Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing Drip-Stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets
Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
• Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek nose design. The triple precision tip enables you to reach even the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
• A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Continuous steam output up to 40 g/min
• Continuous steam output up to 40 g/min The Philips steam iron with continuous steam output of up to 40 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
Even steam distribution for efficient ironing
• Thanks to the carefully crafted soleplate design, the steam is distributed evenly across the soleplate. This way you need fewer strokes to evenly moisten the garment and therefore less time to complete the ironing.
130 g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
• The steam boost can be used for vertical steaming and tough creases.