Why we love this
The Lowry LDH1001 10L Dehimidifier is the ideal tool for drying laundry, reducing humidity and minimising the physical signs of damp and condensation.
Dehumidifiers help to dry the air and prevent the build up of condensation and mould growth by drawing out the excess moisture from its surroundings, condensing it and collecting it into a water tank. This redues the room's humidity level, making the air more confortable and helping to creating a healthier home environment.
The Lowry LDH1001 is suitable for a room size between 10 - 20m squared - perfect for small to medium sized rooms such as a bedroom or utility room.
The LDH1001 features an easy to empty 2 litre water tank and has a maximum extraction rate of 10 litres per day.
The easy to use control panel features a continuous extraction mode for maximum extraction rate, a silent mode allowing the dehumidifier to be used day or night and a timer with delayed start and auto stop functions.
• Maximum extraction rate of 10 litres per day
• Easy to use LED display and electronic controls
• Continuous extraction mode for maximum extraction rate
• Silent mode allowing the dehumidifier to be used day or night
• Includes a timer with delayed start and auto stop functions
• An anti-frost/defrost function which prevent water from freezing on the cold coils
• Water full alarm and over flow protection
• Regulates the humidity level in a room using a humidistat which monitors the moisture in the air so it can turn itself on and off to maintain the humidity level you've selected
• Hose for continuous drainage
• Easy to empty 2 litre water tank