Why we love this
One of the world's biggest BBQ brands with a history of innovation, Char-Broil's 3 Burner TRU-Infrared Grill is a family favourite. With a large cooking capacity, it features TRU-Infrared technology that prevents flare-ups, cooks juicer food, uses less gas and eliminates hot and cold spots across the grill surface. There's even an independently controlled separate flush side burner for saucepans.
• 9.9kW (33,800 BTU)
• 3 independently controlled stainless steel burners, up to 7.03kW (24,000 BTUs)
• 1 independently controlled 2.9kW (9,900 BTU) flush side burner for saucepans
• Hardwearing, easier-clean porcelain enamel cooking grills
• Surefire electronic ignition managed by each burner's control knob for safer temperature control
• Temperature Gauge
• Large side shelf
• Lined stainless steel lid with a brushed finish
• Ideal for up to 12 people
• Supplied with hose and propane gas regulator
• The grill is supplied with flame diffusers and lava rocks are not necessary
• Cooking Area 2,750 cm2
The TRU-Infrared technology in this Char-Broil 3 Burner Grill will revolutionise the way you barbecue. Designed to use less gas, cook juicier food and prevent flare-ups, you'll be saving energy and cooking smarter. And the additional, flush side burner means you can prepare sauces and accessories on the side. Designed for up to 12 people, the large side shelf means you can make the most of the 24 burger capacity by prepping the sides and condiments as you grill. The heavy-duty lid comes lined for slow-cooking food for an authentic taste.