| Out of Range Indication
|| 300 m
| Transmission Method
| Additional Features
|| ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
100% digital technology ensures an interference-free, private and secure connection, with up to 300m/984ft range
Sound activated LED lights, indicating the level of noise coming from baby’s room
Monitor temperature in baby’s room, reading on parent unit with option for Fahrenheit or Celsius
Nightlight with remote on/off
PORTABILITY & CONVENIENCE
Handheld portability with rechargeable batteries, and built-in belt clip for added convenience.
Adjustable volume control, and out of range and low battery alerts
High-sensitivity microphone focuses on baby’s sounds, while filtering background, ambient noises
| Assembly Information
|| Step 1: Place the Baby Unit in the nursery near the cot, on a flat surface, and ensure the cord is more than 1 metre from the cot and out of baby’s reach. Plug the AC adapter into a standard electrical outlet.
Step 2: Press the power button on the front of Baby Unit for 4 seconds to turn the unit on.
Step 3: Place the Parent Unit in the room from which you want to monitor baby. Plug the AC adapter into a standard electrical outlet.
Step 4: Press the power button at the front of the Parent Unit for 4 seconds to turn it on.
Step 5: Have the adult in the baby’s room speak at different levels to adjust the volume to the desired setting. The volume can be adjusted up or down using the Volume Control buttons on the side of the Parent Unit.
Baby Unit Set Up in Nursery:
Place the Baby Unit (transmitter) on a flat surface, such as a desk or shelf. NEVER place the Baby Unit or cords within 1 metre of the cot.
Synchronizing Baby and Parent Unit:
Note: This digital monitor set is synchronized with security codes for privacy reasons. However, there are instances that the Baby and Parent unit will lose it’s code and may require you to synchronize it again.
Step 1: Connect the Baby unit to it’s power supply and make sure unit is powered OFF.
Step 2: Turn ON Parent unit.
Step 3: Press and keep holding the “VOL
” button and at the same time press the POWER button for about 4 seconds. A continuous audible BEEP and red flashing lights will occur. The Parent unit is now ready to be synchronized.
Step 4: Within 20 seconds, turn on the Baby unit. A single BEEP will emit from the Parent unit to signify successful synchronization.
Note: this step is only needed if replacing battery.
1. Locate the battery compartment door on the back of Parent Unit.
2. Slide battery door off.
3. Remove battery.
4. Insert new battery and replace battery door.
| Assembly Required
| Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)
|| Transmitter: 8.89cm x 6.99cm x 3.18cm Monitor: 12.07cm x 6.35cm x 2.54cm
| Minimum Age
| Model Number
| Product Type
| Safety Notes
|| • Use only the original rechargeable batteries provided. Please contact Summer Infant, Inc. for replacement batteries.
Contact information can be found at the end of these instructions.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries.
• Batteries are to be inserted with correct polarity.
• Clean battery and product contacts prior to battery installation.
• Do not short-circuit supply terminals.
• Only the recommended batteries or equivalent are to be used, volts and size.
• Remove batteries when product is stored for long periods of time or when batteries are exhausted.
• Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
• Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
• Keep all batteries away from children.
• CAUTION! Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type
|| Summer Infant