Why we love this
As it becomes more common for children to travel regularly in different cars, parents are on the lookout for seats that are easy to transfer between their vehicles. The Rodi SPS allows them to do just that, with its lightweight frame and adjustable backrest that will fit in almost any car.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS is a forward-facing car seat suitable for children from 15 kg to 36 kg (approx. 3.5 to 12 years). SPS stands for Side Protection System, which is exactly what this child car seat does: offers the best possible protection in side impacts, which accounts for almost 25 per cent of all types of accidents. Peace of mind and convenience all in place, you can look forward to happy days out with your child!
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS fits all shapes and sizes and as your child grows you can adjust the height and width to fit them. To give your child full comfort and safety, it has a height adjustable headrest ensuring the side head protection and belt hooks are always in the correct position. This car seat is installed using the car's seat belt.
• Forward facing Group 2/3 car seat suitable for children from 15 to 36 kg (approx. 3.5 to 12 years)
• Excellent side protection due to lumbar and head support
• Height adjustable backrest for maximum safety and comfort
• Belt hooks offer the best possible position for car seat belt over the shoulder
• Comfortable head support
• Easy to install using 3-point seat belt
• Fits in almost any car seat thanks to the adjustable backrest
• Compact & lightweight
• Cover is easy to remove and washable
• Ergonomic design
•Dimensions: 40-61 (l) x 46 (w) x 69 (h) cm
•Weight: 3.4 kg
•ECE R44/04 approved