|Assembly Information|| 1. Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the pump.
Wash and sterilise your breast pump before using.
2. Make sure the silicone insert is securely attached. Clip lip over end of horn rst, then push tube through funnel, ensuring lip is fully clipped over the other side also.
3. Push horn onto the lower pump body as far as it will go.
4. Push diaphragm down into lower pump body as far as it will go and push diaphragm cap over the top as far as it will go until it is sealed.
5. Push upper pump body and lower pump body together. They will click into place.
6. Push valve onto lower pump body.
7. It is possible for the valve to seal closed during storage & cleaning. Before each use remember to clean & squeeze the valve to open.
8. Screw bottle onto lower pump body.
9. Connect air tube onto upper pump body and the air tube socket of the motor unit. This is on the RIGHT of the two sockets on the motor unit.
10. Plug the electric adaptor into the electric adaptor socket of the motor unit. This is on the LEFT.
11. Plug the electric adaptor into the mains power supply.
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||22.8x39x18.5cm|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||1 Year|
|Product Type||Breast Pumps|
|Safety Notes|| Do not sterilise
Air tube, motor unit and adaptor. Wipe clean only with a damp cloth.
Do not allow product to come into contact with oil based foods (e.g. oil/ tomato based sauces) as staining will occur.
To clean the valve, rub gently between your ngers in warm soapy water – do not insert objects as damage could result.
|More delivery info|