You can now keep an accurate eye on your baby’s health with the Tommee Tippee Digital No Touch Forehead Thermometer. The calm and comfortable way to measure your baby’s temperature, perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping child.
Our Thermometer is quick, accurate and really easy to use. Just hold the scanner up to 4cm away from the centre of the forehead, press the start button and the temperature will show on the LCD display panel within two seconds.
• Non-intrusive thermometer for forehead readings
• Perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping child
• Fast 2 Second Reading
• Fever Indicator for when temperature is too high
• Memory Function (stores last 25 readings)
Quick and AccurateThe Digital No Touch Thermometer provides a fast two-second accurate reading for your peace of mind and babies comfort
Fever IndicationIf your baby's temperature is too high, the Fever indication system on the Digital No Touch Thermometer will sound three short beeps will sound followed by one long beep to warn for potential fever.
Memory FunctionThe digital thermometer stores 25 memory readings allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over a period of time with ease.
Switch between Fahrenheit or CelsiusYou can alter how the temperature is recorded by switching between temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. To do this, go into power off mode, press and hold the START button then press the STAND-BY (ON/MEM) button for 3 seconds. °C will switch to °F. You can use the same process to switch back from °F to °C. NOTE: when you switch between °C and °F the memory will be cleared
TIPS FOR TAKING AN ACCURATE READING• Patient must be inside for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
• The patient and device must be in the same stable ambient (room) temperature for 15 minutes before operating.
• Always make sure the scanner lens is clean and undamaged.
• If the eyebrow area is covered with hair, sweat, make-up or dirt, please clean the area beforehand to improve reading accuracy.
• Patients should not drink, eat or be physically active before / while taking the measurement. Remove hats and wait 10 minutes before taking a measurement.
• Always hold the thermometer and forehead steady when taking a reading. Do not move the thermometer until you hear the final beep.
• Don’t take a measurement during or immediately after nursing a baby.
Why choose Tommee Tippee?50 years ago two brothers in California created a non-tip weighted base cup and named it after their dog Tommee. A traveling British businessman loved the cup and brought tommee tippee back to the UK where we’re now the number 1 baby feeding accessories brand awarded consumer UK Superbrands status in the recent 2016 survey.
For 50 years we’ve made products that are smart and simple, innovative and intuitive, helping parents parent the way they were made to... #ParentOn
What’s in the box?1 x Digital No Touch Thermometer
2 x AAA Battery*
1 X Instruction Leaflet
*Batteries should always be removed or replaced by an adult. Keep batteries away from children.