Returns & Exchange Policy
We hope you’re completely happy with your purchase from the ASDA Wine Shop; if you’re not, we’ll be happy to exchange or refund based on our policy below:
Within 28 days
We're sure you'll love your purchase but if for whatever reason you're not delighted with your item(s) and we can't resolve your product issue, you can return it unused and in a saleable condition within 28 days of receipt for a full refund. Please visit our Customer Service pages at: asda.custhelp.com for full details of our returns policy and exceptions.
After 28 days
If your item is not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or mis-described you can return your item using the methods detailed below:
If you have any problems with your purchase after 28 days of receipt, we can offer help and assistance. Please contact us and one of our colleagues will be happy to help. Our services include a dedicated electrical help desk to assist with any of your electrical issues and a furniture repair service may visit your home to resolve any furniture issues. Please note after 28 days we can only accept back items that are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or mis-described.
Ways to Return
Please complete the front of your Delivery Note to let us know why you want to return your item(s). Then just choose from one of these easy ways to return your item (s):
1. Return to an Asda Store*
For item(s) that are up to 60x60x90cm, you can return the product to any Asda store. Visit storelocator.asda.com to find your nearest store. *Please note that due to licencing laws, we are unable to accept Wine returns to ASDA Living stores.
- Re-package your item(s) as shown on the Delivery Note and include the Delivery Note with the parcel.
- Attach Returns Label from the delivery note to the parcel. You can also print this at home via: www.toyou.co.uk/client/George or at the Click & Collect / toyou service point in store.
- Take the package to the Click & Collect / toyou service point in any Asda store where you can either use the self-service Touchscreen terminal to process your return or a colleague will be on-hand to assist.
2. Return to any Collect+ location
For item(s) that are up to 50x30x30cm and less than 10kgs you can take them back to any one of the 5000 Collect+ stores, free of charge. Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/asda to find your nearest Collect+ location
- Remember to complete and Include the Delivery Note with the parcel
- Create / Print a Returns Label at: www.collectplus.co.uk/asda
- Take the parcel to your chosen collect+ location
Once your parcel has been scanned you'll be given a receipt with a 7-digit reference code, which you can use to track your order at www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new.
3. Return by Post
Re-package your item(s) as shown on the Delivery Note, include the Delivery Note with the parcel and send to:
|Returns Address||Asda Wine Shop|
|Unit 1 Boughton Industrial Estate|
Please note the Post Office will charge for this service . We recommend that you ask for a free Certificate of Posting as this may help you if your parcel goes missing whilst in their distribution network.
Frequently Asked Questions / Contact Us
Not found what you were looking for? To find answers to the most frequently asked questions or how to contact us, please visit our Customer Service pages at: asda.custhelp.com