Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Competition - Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles competition to win (i) Win a family trip to New York City (x1 available) (ii) Shell Raiser Vehicle Toy & Brand New 'Enter Shredder' DVD (x 5 available)
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter is Asda, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD. Please do not send entries to this address.
- No purchase is required.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents excluding Asda and Nickelodeon employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- The prizes available are:
1st Prize. 3 night trip to New York for 4 people
Return flights from London to New York
Including one item of luggage per person
Private return airport transfers in New York
3 nights at 4 star hotel in New York in a double queen room
A private tour of New York's world famous pizza district, loved by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles including all pizza, a pizza/TMNT goody bag:
3 stop pizza tour with a slice of delicious pizza in each restaurant chance to see how the dough is stretched!
2 x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles merchandise
Admission to one of the most famous zoos in the world to see the many attractions & amazing animals including admission to the 4D theatre
£250.00 spending money
Travel insurance1st Prize specific T&C's:
Winners must abide by the terms and conditions
At least one over-18 year old must be travelling in the group and all members travelling must have valid passports and be eligible to travel to the US
Valid until 30.08.14
Excludes September, December & January 2013/2014
90 days notice required prior to date of departure
Zoo opening times vary depending on season
Children must be aged 12 years or under on date of travel for zoo entryRunners Up Prize. Plus 5 runners up will win a Shellraiser vehicle toy AND the brand new DVD out on the 22nd July 'Enter Shredder'
- Winner(s) accept prize at own risk. Unless stated otherwise, holiday prize draw winners should obtain their own travel insurance, ensure they're fit to travel and are responsible for any passport, visa or other travel documents.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner's or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
- In order to be included in the draw, participants need to provide valid contact details when completing the survey.
- The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random, he or she will be selected either by a computer or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The prize draw closes at 11.59am on 5 August 2013. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- In consideration of the promoter agreeing to consider entrants, each entrant hereby assigns to ASDA the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. ASDA shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner's contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfillment purposes.
- If the winner does not respond within one month of email notification we reserve the right to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
- To obtain a list of winners' names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Asda Direct TMNT Competition, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or corrupted entries or for any difficulties entering.
- The Promoter's decision is final in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Use of a false name or email address will disqualify any entrant from receiving the prize.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.