|Height||Cot: 91 cm Mattress: 10 cm|
|Width||Cot:144.2 cm Mattress: 70 cm|
|Depth||Cot: 74.3 cm Mattress: 140 cm|
|Additional Information||Cot will be delivered in a flat packed box measuring L128 x W73 x H14 cm. Mattress will be delivered in a package measuring L120 x W60 x H10 cm|
|Material||Cot: Wood, Mattress: Fabric-Polypropylene quilted with polyester. Water-resistant & hypo-allergenic. Core: High tensile steel mini bonnell spring unit with nursery grade foam. Polyester netting and waterproof liner|
With a sturdy design and adjustable three position base, the Rafferty Cot Bed is the ideal addition to your nursery as your little one grows. Its split end panels mean it can easily be converted into a junior bed when they've outgrown sleeping in a cot. The Rafferty Cot Bed is crafted from solid pine and comes complete with teething rails for added protection.
The Rafferty Cot Bed's great features include:
- Solid pine frame
- Three position base
- Teething rails
- Easily converts to a junior bed
- Suitable for use from birth
- Conforms to British Standards: 8509:2008+A1:2011 EN 716
- Comes flat packed for home assembly - instructions and tools are included and it's easy to put up.
The George Baby Spring Interior Mattress is the perfect starter mattress for your baby - plus it has a quilted cover for a little touch of luxury. Together, the inner mini bonnell spring unit and layer of nursery foam support your baby while they sleep soundly.
- Quilted, hypo-allergenic, water resistant and fully breathable cover
- Mini bonnell spring wrapped in nursery foam
- Cover can be washed at 60 degrees - the temperature recommended for killing off bacteria
- Suitable for placing your baby in the feet to foot position - as recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Waterproof liner can be moved in line with baby to protect the core of the mattress from liquids
- Nursery foam has an open top structure to allow for good air movement and heat dissipation
- Conforms to current British Standards BS1877-part10:2011+A1:2012 and BS7177:2008+A1:2011
Take a look at the rest of our range to find matching Rafferty items, as well as a fantastic selection of nursery mattresses.
Apply for our Asda Cashback Credit Card and spread the cost today with 0% interest for 6 months*find out more
Add item to basket, select ‘Apply for & pay with an Asda Cashback Credit Card’ at checkout.
* For purchases of £200 or more online at George.com (after any applicable discount): No interest shall be charged on qualifying purchase(s) for the six months following the date of purchase(s). After the six month period the interest rate for Standard Purchases applicable to the account is then payable on any remaining balance of the purchase. To qualify, purchases must be made at George.com on a valid Asda Cashback Credit Card in a single transaction. When instant credit is granted you may draw up to £700 or your credit limit, whichever is the lower. Instant credit may only be used once and is only offered on selected purchases. Should you wish to purchase goods that are not applicable for instant credit you will not be able to apply for an Asda Cashback Credit Card at the checkout. Your instant credit limit may be lower than your credit limit. The promotion may be withdrawn or extended by Asda Money at any time without prior notice. If you do not make at least your minimum payment on time or you exceed your credit limit you will lose the promotional rate and any balance will be charged at the standard rate.
Asda Stores Limited (Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD), trading as Asda Money, acts as a credit broker not as a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Asda Stores Limited only offers credit cards provided by Creation Financial Services Limited. Credit issued subject to status. Applicants must be aged 18 or over and UK resident. Credit issued subject to status.
|More delivery info|