ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Furby Competition - Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our ‘Win a Furby competition’:
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter is Asda, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD. Please do not send entries to this address.
2. No purchase is required.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Asda and Hasbro employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. There are 3 prizes available, all of which consist of:
1x New Furby Boom (Variety: Pink & Black Stripes)
6. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
7. In order to be included in the draw, participants need to provide valid contact details when completing the survey.
8. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random, he or she will be selected either by a computer or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes at midnight on the 25th September 2013. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. In consideration of the promoter agreeing to consider entrants, each entrant hereby assigns to ASDA the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. ASDA shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
10. The winner(s) will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfillment purposes.
11. To obtain a list of winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Asda Direct, Furby Competition, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or corrupted entries or for any difficulties entering.
16. The Promoter's decision is final in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Use of a false name or email address will disqualify any entrant from receiving the prize.
18. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.