Terms & Conditions
By entering, you accept these terms and conditions:
1. Entry into the competition is by purchase on Asda’s Wine Shop, simply include any of the three following Matua products within your order to be automatically entered; Matua Sauvignon Blanc, Matua Pinot Noir or Matua Paratei Sauvignon Blanc.
2. Order needs to be placed between 00:00 1st June to 23:59 30th June 2014 with at least one Matua bottle included in the order to be automatically entered into the prize draw, to be conducted on the 1st working day of July 2014.
3. Prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and immediate families) of Asda, their affiliated companies or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Excludes Northern Ireland.
4. Entries made by a third party or anyone professionally associated with the promoter will not be accepted.
5. Prize is x2 pairs of tickets to Camp Bestival, on the 31st July – 3rd August 2014 in Dorset. There are x2 prizes, each containing 1 pair of tickets to the festival, plus x1 bottle of Matua to share at the Matua sessions bar for each day of the festival.
6. All winners and entrants must be aged 18 or over. Winning tickets are only valid for over 18’s only. Challenge 25 applies.
7. Winner(s) will be randomly selected by an independent person from all eligible reviews after the closing date.
8. Winners will be contacted by email within 10 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be reached or fails to respond within 5 working days of the prize draw the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
9. If winners do not wish to claim the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place, within the next 28 days.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes and prizes are not transferable.
11. Prizes are awarded at the promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
12. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Asda Wine Shop Review Prize Draw, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD, no later than 28 days after the closing date.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
14. If you look under 25 and want to buy alcohol you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No I.D. No sale.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promoter is Asda, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD Please do not send entries to this address. Please do not send entries to this address.
*Challenge 25 rules apply, if upon delivery the person accepting the order looks under 25 they will need to provide proof of age. Delivery will not be left and entry into the competition will not be valid if proof of age cannot be proved.