Be your own Interior Designer:
Using our 3D room planning tool you can have a go at designing your own interiors and experiment with new looks and themes. This fantastic tool enables you to see how items fit in your room and visualise your ideas. Simply input your room measurements then add the components of your choice to create your own personal 3D room plan.
How to get started:
- 1. Create your room to scale using the floorplan tools.
- 2. Define the wall colour, flooring and other details .
- 3. Drag and drop best sellers from the Asda Direct furniture range into your room.
- 4. Re-position and try out different looks until you create a final design you are happy with.
- 5. Position the camera tool and with one click, create and bring to life your 3D room image