ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
By entering, you accept these terms and conditions:
1. Entry into the competition is by purchase on Asda’s Wine Shop; simply include any Extra Special product within your order to be automatically entered. Minimum purchase of 6 bottles of wine. Competition not available in-store.
2. Order needs to be placed between 00:00 6th November to 23:59 18th December 2014 with at least one Extra Special bottle included in the order to be automatically entered into the prize draw. Draw to be conducted week commencing 5th January 2015.
3. Prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and immediate families) of Asda, their affiliated companies or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Only one entry per household. Competition excludes Northern Ireland and Scotland.
4. Entries made by a third party or anyone professionally associated with the promoter will not be accepted.
5. Prize is 1x tasting session for up to 10 people with our Master of Wine, Philippa Carr, between January 2015 – March 2015. There is 1x prize, containing 1 tasting session, plus 6x Extra Special wines to be tasted within the session. The tasting session shall take place at the winner’s place of residence. Details to be confirmed once the winner has accepted the prize.
6. Food samples may also be included with the wine tasting session. Any specific dietary requirements/allergies of the winner or their guests should be given to Asda 15 days prior to the event to allow for these to be accommodated.
7. All winners and entrants must be aged 18 or over* Winning tickets are only valid for over 18’s only. Challenge 25 applies to the winner and all people attending the wine tasting session. All attendees must be aged 18 and over.
8. Winner(s) will be randomly selected by an independent person from all eligible entries after the closing date.
9. Winners will be contacted by email within 10 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be reached or fails to respond within 5 working days of the prize draw the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes and prizes are not transferable.
11. Prizes are awarded at the promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
12. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Asda Wine Shop Tasting Session Prize Draw, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD, no later than 28 days after the closing date.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
14. If you look under 25 and want to buy alcohol you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No I.D. No sale.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promoter is Asda, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD Please do not send entries to this address. Please do not send entries to this address.
*Challenge 25 rules apply, if the person accepting the tasting session looks under 25 they will need to provide proof of age. Entry into the competition will not be valid if proof of age cannot be proved