Monster High Competition - Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Monster High Teenage competition to win (i) £200 worth of Monster High Prizes (x1 available) (ii) £100 worth of Monster High Prizes (x 1 available) (iii) £50 worth of Monster High Prizes (x 1 available)
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
- 1. The promoter is Asda, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD. Please do not send
entries to this address.
- 2. No purchase is required.
- 3. The prize draw is open to UK residents excluding Asda and Mattel employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- 4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- 5. The prizes available are:
- 6. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal
injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties
enjoyment of the prizes.
- 7. In order to be included in the draw, participants need to provide valid contact details when completing the survey.
- 8. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Asda reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- 9. The winner(s) will be chosen at random, he or she will be selected either by a computer or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- 10. The prize draw closes at 11.59am on 7 November 2013. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- 11. In consideration of the promoter agreeing to consider entrants, each entrant hereby assigns to ASDA the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. ASDA shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
- 12. The winner(s) will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfillment purposes.
- 13. If the winner does not respond within one month of email notification we reserve the right to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
- 14. To obtain a list of winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Asda Direct Monster High Competition, South Bank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.
- 16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- 17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or corrupted entries or for any difficulties entering.
- 18. The Promoter's decision is final in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 19. Use of a false name or email address will disqualify any entrant from receiving the prize.
- 20. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.