One word - capacity. Now you can take it with you. All of it. Apple iPod Classic 160GB carries up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos. Incredible. Available in quintessential silver or striking black, Apple iPod classic catches your eye with its classic, all-metal enclosure composed of anodized aluminium and polished stainless steel. The Genius playlist feature creates an on-the-fly playlist of songs in your library that go great with the song you�re currently listening to. Apple iPod classic also has plenty of battery life (up to 36 hours of audio playback or 6 hours of video playback), and Cover Flow lets you flip through your music by album artwork.
Discovering new music, movies, TV shows, games, audio books, and podcasts is easy on the iTunes Store. You can even rent a movie from iTunes and watch it on the go. To get everything into your pocket, just connect iPod classic to your Mac or PC, and iTunes transfers your music and more in one seamless sync.
- Up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos, or any combination *
- Sleek, anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel enclosure
- Genius playlists and Cover Flow
- Up to 36 hours of audio playback or 6 hours of video playback
- Available in silver or black anodized aluminium with stainless steel back
- For Mac and Windows
* iTunes movie rentals are available in the U.S. and other countries. The iTunes Store is available only to persons age 13 or older in the U.S. and many other countries; see www.itunes.com/download for a list of countries. The iTunes Store requires compatible hardware and software and broadband Internet access (fees may apply); terms apply.
Griffin's best-selling 12 volt DC charger for iPod is also available to charge almost any USB-powered device. Or any two of them.
PowerJolt is our universal USB charger/adapter for use in the 12 volt accessory outlet of your car. Use PowerJolt with any USB-rechargeable device, including iPod, iPhone, and other phones and MP3 players. Plug in PowerJolt to charge your player in your car while you use it.
Power Jolt also works as a charger for many other devices that charge via USB. Just use the cable that shipped with your device and plug it into Power Jolt’s USB port.