|Assembly Information||Flat packed for easy home assembly|
|Dimensions||Worktop: 109 x 59 x 76|
|Material||Metal, tempered glass, plastic|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||1 year|
|Delivery Information||Order by Friday 18th December for delivery in time for Christmas|
|Standard: 5 working days||£2.95|
|To receive in time for Christmas, please order before Friday 18th December. The carrier will contact you to arrange delivery|
|More delivery info|
Returns for UKIf for any reason you are not satisfied with your George Clothing or George Home product, simply return it within 100 days with proof of purchase for an exchange or refund. George branded products only. Excludes watches, jewellery, hair accessories, part assembled flat pack furniture and mattresses. The 100 Day Guarantee only applies to George branded products. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of our returns and refund process for non-George branded products. Your statutory rights are not affected. UK Mainland stores only. Excludes franchises.
Asda Q&A is a customer to customer community forum, and as such Asda does not endorse any customers ideas or advice. If you are a Wine Shop customer Asda may respond to questions posted when appropriate to do so regarding product details. If you have a customer service query you can contact us here. Thank you.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. place the base -the smaller of the glass pieces, face down on floor- with screw plate facing upwards., Making sure arrow on the leg points upwards and the curve of the leg points towards you. Screw leg to base, using Allen Key only - hand tight. .
2. Place the table top face down on floor with screw plate facing upwards,
3, Carefully turn the leg with base attached upside down and place it on the table top screw plate Making sure the curve of the leg faces you, then screw to table top using Allen key provided, hand tight only.
4. Lastly stick 1 of the provided protection pads to each corner of the base while it is upside down,
5. Gently and carefully turn the fully assembled and ready to use unit upright.
There are only 3 components to the fully assembled table.
1. The glass table top with a metal screw plate underneath to which the chrome support leg screws top is : 38.5cm depth x 48.5cm wide approx.
2 The chrome Curved support leg; Height 58cm fully assembled approx.
3. The glass base with a metal screw plate attached to which the curved leg screws, , Measurement of base is 38.5cm wide x 31.5cm depth approx.
The screw plates of top and base are set to the back of the table top and base to allow unobstructed leg room and the base will slide under a settee, easy chair, bedside or chair with approx. 1 cm floor clearance.
The fully assembled table is well balanced but not for heavy products and not for hot drinks or hot plates of food.
The assembled unit has a weight restriction regarding max. laptop or other use. see details on retailers site online or on packaging.