A-List Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over excluding employees of George at Asda (the "Promoter") or Asda, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the competition.
2. The Promoter of the competition is George at Asda, George House, Lutterworth, LE17 4HZ.
3. Entry opens at 00.01 on Wednesday 10 July 2013 and closes at 23.59 on Tuesday 16 2013 (the 'promotion period').
4. Entry can be made during the promotion period by three routes: (1) By posting a Tweet containing the hashtag #ALister, mentioning the @georgeatasda username and including an image of you or a friend performing the required pose. (2) By posting an image on Instagram of you or a friend performing the required pose and including the hashtag #ALister and the @georgeatasda username either in the caption or as a comment against the image. (3) By emailing email@example.com and attaching an image of you or a friend performing the required pose, with the hashtag #ALister in the email subject line.
5. If you enter by Twitter your Twitter feed must be set to "public". If you enter by Instagram your Instagram account must be set to "public". If your account is set to "private" your entries will not be seen and will not be counted.
6. You can enter as many times as you like however each entry must include a photo of a different person.
7. The person who appears in the image will be considered to be the entrant. Therefore if you are submitting a photo of a friend then you are entering them into the competition.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter.
9. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be permitted.
Eligibility of entries
10. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that fail to reach the Promoter.
11. By submitting a photo to the competition you are warranting that the photo is wholly original and does not infringe on the right of any third party.
12. All entries are subject to moderation. The Promoter has the absolute discretion to disqualify an image if it is not deemed suitable.
13. Entries will be rejected if they:
a. Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b. Refer to brands other than the Promoter;
c. Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission;
d. Include the names, likeness, photographs, videos or similar of any individual without their permission.
14. By entering this competition you are warranting that you have the permission of the person that appears in the photograph you are submitting.
The winning entry
15. Entries will be judged by the judging panel, which comprises: one judge from George, one judge from Work Club and and one independent judge, Helen Canning of Cocomamastyle.com.
16. There will be one winner. The winning image will be the image that the judges select based on its originality, creativity and overall composition.
17. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner will be notified on Wednesday 17 July 2013.
19. If the winner entered via Twitter, the winner will be notified by a Tweet and will be requested to provide their email address via Direct Message with @georgeatasda to confirm their acceptance. The winner will be required to provide their full name, email, date of birth and telephone number for the acceptance to be confirmed.
20. If the winner entered via Instagram, they will be notified by a comment on the chosen image directing them to email a specified email address. The winner will be required to email this address and include their full name, date of birth and telephone number to confirm their acceptance.
21. The winner must confirm their acceptance within two days of being notified. If the prize is not accepted, it may be forfeited and redrawn.
22. Winners may be asked for proof of identity. In the instance that identity verification is required, we may ask the winner to post a unique winner's image to their Instagram feed.
23. By submitting a photo to this competition you are granting the Promoter a fully paid, perpetual and exclusive license to share the image in any manner. This may include (but is not limited to): sharing on George's social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest, and displaying on the website www.george.com.
24. Once the winner has confirmed their acceptance, the winner's name and winning image will be publicised on the George social media channels.
25. The prize is a day out in London for the winner and one friend or family member, including an itinerary of events that will be determined by the George Facebook community.
26. This day out will take place on 27 July 2013. This date cannot be changed.
27. The prize includes:
a. Train travel for two people from and to the winner's nearest train station in the UK on 27 July 2013;
b. Entry passes and tickets for two people to all events and activities on the day;
c. Overnight accommodation in London for two people on 27 July 2013;
d. Transport around London to the events and activities on the day;
e. Food and beverages on the day;
f. The clothes worn on the day. Entrants must fit dress size 8-20 and shoe size 3-8 in order to wear the outfit selected for the day.
28. The itinerary of events will be determined by votes in a Facebook poll. The activity that receives the highest votes in the Facebook poll will take place. Voting is open to all George Facebook fans, including the winner. Each person may only vote once in each poll.
29. The day out will be documented by a photographer and images from the day will be shared on the George social media channels and website. By confirming your acceptance of the prize you authorise that photos taken of you on the day out can be shared.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or change the itinerary at any time where factors beyond our control stipulate that a certain event or activity cannot go ahead.
31. The prize does not include:
a. Travel from any destination outside the UK;
b. Any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
32. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
33. By entering this competition you are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be publicised over the Promoter's social media channels.
35. This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.