The Safety 1st Tri-Safe is a great choice for parents who want a car seat that grows with their child.
- It is suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg (approximately 9 months to 12 years of age), and by removing the five-point safety harness it transforms from a Group 1 car seat to a Group 2/3 high back booster seat.
- This forward-facing car seat is easily installed using a standard three-point car seatbelt. Just follow the route belting guide integrated into the headrest for correct positioning of the seatbelt.
- Its five-point safety harness can be adjusted as your child grows and offers three height settings.
- For parents' convenience, the Tri-Safe features rotating armrests for ease of use when placing your child in the seat.
- Once your child is secured. the one-pull harness system helps you to adjust the harness length.
- Your child will always sit comfortably in this car seat as it features a height-adjustable headrest with three height settings and a padded seat cover.
- Thanks to its deep and enveloping headrest, the Safety 1st Tri-Safe offers optimal safety in the event of a side-on collision.
Summary of features:
- Suitable from 9 to 36 kg (approximately 9 months to 12 years of age)
- Secured with adult seatbelt
- Removable height-adjustable five-point harness
- One-pull harness system
- Rotating armrests; enveloping headrest
- Optimum side impact protection
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Padded and washable cover
- ECE R44/04-approved
- Supplied with five-point safety harness, chest pads, and buckle pads
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 51 x 48–58 x 71.5–80 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
|Accessories Included||1 x 5-point safety harness 1 x set of chest pads 1 x set of buckle pads|
|Age Range||from approx. 9 months to 12 years|
|Dimensions||46 x 70�78 x 54 cm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||W54cm x D44cm x H70-78|
|Length of Labour Guarantee (Years)||2 year guarantee|
|Minimum Age||from approx. 9 months|
|Group||Group 1, 2, 3 Car Seats with Harness|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||2 year guarantee|
|Product Type||Car Seats|
|Safety Notes||Please see User Manual|
|Seat attachment type (Method of attaching seat to car)||Vehicle Seat Belt|
|Seat restraining type (Method of restraining child in seat)||Five Point Harness|
|Seating Position||Forward Facing|
|Manufacturer’s Contact Details||UK: 01284 413141|