Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat - Allowing your baby to sit in the bath with extra support while you bathe them
- Suitable for babies from 6 months to 13kg (approx. 1 year old) who can sit up unaided
- Unique and patented 360 degree swivel allows you to gently turn your baby in the seat to wash those difficult to reach areas
- The ergonomic shaped back rest supports your baby's back
- Rotating ball will keep you baby entertained whilst being bathed
- Includes 4 independent suction pads on the base for stability and a clear "Max Level" water indicator
From the Manufacturer
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat - Primary
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat is suitable for babies that are 6 months to about 1 year old (13kg) and allows your baby to sit in the bath with extra support while your hands are then free to bathe them easily without having to support their back and head yourself. The smooth and ergonomically shaped backrest is designed to give your baby as much comfort and yet be as supported as possible while in the bath.
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat has a unique 360° swivel feature meaning that you can turn your baby around entirely to make sure that every part of your baby’s body has been cleaned and it also makes the whole bath time experience a lot easier to do. While you are bathing your baby there is a rotating ball that your baby can play with while you bathe your little one.
For added security and stability it has four independent suction pads that stick onto the bath to secure in place. This bath seat is ideal if you need to bathe more than one child at a time that are of the same ages like twin or triplets as you can position all of the children in their own bath seat and you are free to wash each baby without running out of hands.
Using the Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat…
1. Be sure your bath is clean and free of any soap residue
2. Place the bath seat away from the taps
3. Push down firmly so that all 4 suction cups adhere to the bottom of the bath. Lift gently to test.
4. Run the water into the bath until the water has reach the “MAX” level indicator
5. Carefully slide your baby into the seat, placing one leg either side of the crotch post with your baby facing the rotating ball
6. After bathing, lift baby out of the bath seat
- Gather together all of your bathing accessories for baby (sponge, soap, towel etc.) before placing you baby in the seat.
- Use a bath thermometer to check the water temperature
- Recommended water temperature (37C°)
- Recommended bathing time (10 min).To remove it: Pull the suction cup release tabs out while gently lifting the seat upwards. Rinse bath seat thoroughly and allow to dry before putting this product into storage.
- This bath seat is not suitable for use on anti-slip surfaces
- This bath seat is not suitable for multi-level (split-level) baths
- Do not use this bath seat before your child can sit unaided (6 months). Maximum weight 13kgs (30lbs)
- Do not use this bath seat once your child is able to stand up (approx. 12 months)
- Never leave your child unattended at any time while your baby is in the Swivel Bath Seat
Safety 1st: Who are we?For each new step with your child, we are by your side to bring you our expertise
Safety 1st brings you a range of innovative, hassle-free products designed to support your baby’s development at every stage and make exploring safe and fun. Designed with parents in mind, the Safety 1st range offers affordable solutions for enhanced child safety. From car safety, travelling, mealtime, health and hygiene, home safety…Indoors and out: Safety 1st provides innovative, practical and affordable solutions for almost every moment in the life of a young child.
Dorel Customer Care Helpline: 01284 413 141
What is in the box:
1 x Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat
1 x Manual
|Age Range||6-12 Months|
|Maximum Child Height||13KG|
|Minimum Age||6+ Months|
|Product Type||Bath Seats|
|Type||Bathing & Toiletries|