DescriptionMother and Baby 2009 Silver Award Winner - Red Kite's Sleep Tight Travel Cot
The Red Kite Sleeptight cot (pink in colour) is a great accessory for holidays, visiting family and friends, or for your own home.
The cot is easy to fold away and store and has padded top rails to ensure your child is protected from any sharp/hard materials, and as an added benefit; the side panels are see-through mesh, giving you an easy view of the child.
- Easy to collapse and fold away - making the Red Kite Sleeptight Cot easy to store and transport
- Fully padded top rails - To help keep your little one safe within the Sleeptight Cot
- Easy view mesh - Helping you keep a close eye on your child
- Suitable from birth - Great for letting them play around in a safe environment
- Mattress Included - For added comfort for your child
- FREE Carry Bag - Fold it and pack it; take it with you - simple and easy!
Suitable for babies from birth up to a maximum of 15kg in weight and who are unable to climb out.
Fabric covers, trims and the carry bag may be sponged clean with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry in the open position in a ventilated area and out of direct sunlight. The covering fabric is not removable.
Metal parts can be cleaned with a damp cloth then wiped dry
Clean plastic parts with a mild soap and water solution.
The Red Kite Sleeptight Cot is ideal for anyone looking to buy a quality cot at an affordable price.
Also available in blue!
|Dimensions (Folded)||Folded: L79 x W21 x D23cm|
|Additional Features||Easy to collapse and fold away, fully padded top rails, easy view mesh|
|Dimensions||Open: H104 x W79 x D78cm|
|Minimum Age||0+ Months|
|Product Type||Travel Cots|
|Safety Certificate||Complies with BS EN 716|
|Type||Cots, Mattresses & Bedding|
Asda Q&A is a customer to customer community forum, and as such Asda does not endorse any customers ideas or advice. If you are a Wine Shop customer Asda may respond to questions posted when appropriate to do so regarding product details. If you have a customer service query you can contact us here. Thank you.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Hope that helps.