Mother and Baby 2009 Silver Award Winner - Red Kite's Sleep Tight Travel Cot
The Red Kite Sleeptight cot (black in colour) is a great accessory for holidays, visiting family and friends, or for your own home.
The cot is easy to fold away and store and has padded top rails to ensure your child is protected from any sharp/hard materials, and as an added benefit; the side panels are see-through mesh, giving you an easy view of the child.
- Easy to collapse and fold away - making the Red Kite Sleeptight Cot easy to store and transport
- Fully padded top rails - To help keep your little one safe within the Sleeptight Cot
- Easy view mesh - Helping you keep a close eye on your child
- Suitable from birth - Great for letting them play around in a safe environment
- Mattress Included - For added comfort for your child
- FREE Carry Bag - Fold it and pack it; take it with you - simple and easy!
- Suitable for babies from birth up to a maximum of 15kg in weight and who are unable to climb out.
Fabric covers, trims and the carry bag may be sponged clean with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry in the open position in a ventilated area and out of direct sunlight. The covering fabric is not removable.
Metal parts can be cleaned with a damp cloth then wiped dry
Clean plastic parts with a mild soap and water solution.
The Red Kite Sleeptight Cot is ideal for anyone looking to buy a quality cot at an affordable price.
Also available in pink and blue!
Please note: Toys and blanket are not included with the Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot
From the Manufacturer|
RK Sleep Tight Cot
Suitable from birth
Easy and fast to assemble
Fully padded top rails
Easy view mesh panels
Carry bag for out and about trips
Padded mattress for a comfy nights sleep
What's Included In The Box
1 x Sleep Tight Travel Cot
1 x Slotted Mattress
1 x Carry Bag
Features and Benefits
Mesh SidesThe Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot has been designed and built with parents in mind. The sides of the travel cot are made from a tough see-through mesh which gives you clear sight of the child, giving you geater peace of mind.
Protective PaddingTo help little heads from bangs and boo-boo's, the Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot had padding in key areas to help make play time for the child as fun as possible.
Tuck it AwayRed Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot is easy to collapse and fold away, making it easy to store and transport.
Easy to Clean
Fabric covers and trimming on the travel cot, and the carry bag may be sponged clean with a mild detergent and warm water.
Dry in the open position in a ventilated area and out of direct sunlight. The covering fabric is not removable.
Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot - Black
Giving you an easy view of the child for added peace of mind and reassurance for the child.
Giving the child extra protection when playing within the travel cot - sides are padded to help protect little heads from bumps.
Sturdy feet are supplied to help keep the travel cot and child within safe in place
|Dimensions (Folded)||Folded L79 x W21 x D23cm|
|Dimensions||Open H104 x W79 x D78cm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||H74 x W104 x D81cm|
|Maximum Child Weight||15 kg|
|Minimum Age||0+ Months|
|Product Type||Travel Cots|
|Type||Cots, Mattresses & Bedding|
Asda Q&A is a customer to customer community forum, and as such Asda does not endorse any customers ideas or advice. If you are a Wine Shop customer Asda may respond to questions posted when appropriate to do so regarding product details. If you have a customer service query you can contact us here. Thank you.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
However (and I know it will be really simple and easy) but I cannot for the life of me move the catch on each of the top horizontal bars the correct way to enable me to put it away. Sadly I can't find what I did with the instructions
Any help in this respect would be greatly appreciated.
1) Take out the mattress that came with it, and lay the mattress padded side up
2) Pull up the loop in the centre of the cot - not all the way but just to loosen it.
3) Feel under the middle of the rail on all four sides - there is a button. Press the button and push the sides down. I found it easiest to do the two long sides first and then the two short sides.
4) You can than squash the whole thing up into the folded position.
5) Lay it on the folding mattress, wrap the sides around and pull the Velcro straps through and fasten them back on themselves.
6) Put it back in the carrying bag (if you still have it).
You're done! 30 seconds.