DescriptionThe first in a new series by the hugely imaginative Colin Thompson, creator of The Bizarre Bookshop. The Kitchen Cupboard depicts the packed shelves of a weird and wonderful cabinet. Take a close look and delight in the gizmos, gadgets and strange creatures... all waiting to be discovered as you piece together the puzzle. The closer you look, the more you'll see...
Includes in box leaflet with additional puzzle picture for reference and artist's biography.
From the Manufacturer|
- High quality 1000 piece puzzle
- Hugely detailed and colourful design from one of the world's favourite puzzle artists
- Discover strange objects, mystical creatures and masses of humourous touches in this "busy" puzzle
- A great gift idea for fans of Colin Thompson's unique artwork
- Puzzle measures 69.9 x 49.7cm when complete
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image
|Age Range||10 + Years|
|Dimensions||37.5 x 27.5 x 5.5 cm|
|Minimum Age||12 + Years|
|Product Type||Jigsaw Puzzles|