DescriptionMost people need to occasionally escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and this picturesque harbour would be a great place to while away a little time. Imagine a gentle stroll around the harbour walls, looking at the fishing and pleasure boats, and perhaps popping into the Ship Inn (shown in the puzzle image) for a drink and a bite to eat.
Although imaginary, this harbour captures much of what makes the British seaside such a popular place to visit.
From the Manufacturer|
- High quality 1000pc puzzle
- Picturesque harbour side scene
- Includes plenty of detail for puzzle fans to enjoy
- Painted by popular British artist Stephen Cummins
- Puzzle measures 69.9 x 49.7cm when complete
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image
|Age Range||10 + Years|
|Dimensions||37.5 x 27.5 x 5.5 cm|
|Minimum Age||12 + Years|
|Product Type||Jigsaw Puzzles|