Pink Group 3 Booster Seat
A Group 3 Booster Seat suitable for children between 22-36kg (around 6 to 12 years) and who are less than 135cm tall.
The seat complies with the ECE R44/04 safety requirements.
The cover is removable and machine washable.
- Group 3
- Forward Facing
- The seat is secured in the car using the vehicle's seat belt
- The child is restrained using the vehicle's seat belt
To ensure maximum safety for children on car journeys, parents are legally required to fit their vehicles with car seats until their children reach the age of 12 or a height of 135cm.
As a result, parents will need to buy a number of car seats for their children at different stages of their life.
However, with a number of rules regarding the type of car seat children will need depending on their size and weight, it's important that parents identify which car seat suits the needs of their family most effectively.
Child Car Seat Buying Guide
From the Manufacturer
Being small and easy to carry, booster cushions are suitable for children from 4 years of age up to around 12 years (15 to 36 kg). The seat ensures the correct positioning of the lap and diagonal seat belts for your child.
All our seats conform to Regulation No. 44,04 series of amendments for general use in most vehicles.
- Suitable for children between 15 - 36kg (average 3 - 12 years old).
- Group 3
- Approved to regulation No. 44,04 series of amendments for general use in most vehicles.
- Forward facing seat
- Can be installed by placing on seat
- Child will be restrained in seat by seat belt
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for children 3-12 years old (150cm tall).
- Conforms to ECE 44/04 regulations.
- High quality cover, washable at 30c.
- Quick and easy to fit.
Polco is a long standing automotive brand owned by Custom Accessories Europe.
It comprises a comprehensive range of products demonstrating quality, good design and value for money.
|Dimensions||37 x 39 x 18cm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||W43cm x D40cm x H19cm|
|Length of Labour Guarantee (Years)||1|
|Minimum Age||6+ Years|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||1|
|Product Type||Booster Seats|
|Seat attachment type (Method of attaching seat to car)||Vehicle Seat Belt|
|Seat restraining type (Method of restraining child in seat)||Vehicle Seat Belt|
|Manufacturer’s Contact Details||UK: 01488 662770|