Your newborn’s delicate skin is under constant demand, especially in the nappy area. Why not try New Pampers New Baby Sensitive nappies, which combine both dryness and softness. They contain up to 50% more skin-care ingredients* and a touch of aloe - no wonder they are accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. Pampers unique Absorb-Away Layer™ protects delicate skin from wetness and mess.
The Wetness Indicator, another great Pampers feature, turns blue when your baby pees, indicating a possible nappy change. While New Baby Sensitive nappies are clinically tested to be mild on newborns' skin, the super-soft fabric offers an all-around softness, for a comfortable and snug feeling. Why not use together with Pampers New Baby Sensitive wipes, for our best care and best ever gentle cleaning for newborns' delicate skin.
*compared to New Baby nappies
- Unbeatable protection and care for delicate newborn skin
- Accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- Up to 50% more skin-care ingredients than New Baby nappies
- Clinically tested to be mild on newborns' skin
- Wetness Indicator which turns blue when your baby pees
- Unique Absorb-Away Layer™ to help protect your baby’s skin by keeping wetness away
- Super stretchy fastening system for comfort