- Combines a compact round brush head with 3D Cupping Action
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- 2 customized brushing modes: daily clean, sensitive
- Visible pressure sensor alerts you when you brush too hard
- Pulsates 40,000 times per minute and rotates 8800 times per minute
Oral-B Professional Care has been carefully designed to offer you and your family a unique brushing experience that is both safe and effective. For clean teeth and strong and healthy gums, Oral-B Professional Care gently cleans in areas where plaque bacteria can collect. It provides outstanding plaque removal even in hard-to-reach areas and is gentle on teeth and gums.
The Professional Care 2000 rechargeable toothbrush has a single 'Daily Clean' mode, removing up to twice as much plaque as a regular toothbrush. The waterproof handle is electrically safe and is designed for use in the bathroom. Plug the charging unit into an electrical outlet and place the toothbrush handle on the charging unit.
- Rechargeable toothbrush with three modes - daily clean, sensitive and polish; Gives naturally whiter teeth in 21 days
- 3D Cleaning (pulsates, oscillates and rotates) to remove twice as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush
- Pulsates 40,000 times per minute and rotates 8,800 times per minute
- Visible pressure sensor lights up if you are pressing too hard, two-minute quad timer tells you how long you have brushed
- Includes three interchangeable brush heads
- British Dental Health Association Approved
- Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes can use any Oral-B brushhead (except sonic)
- Ergonomic handle and rubberized grip: For comfort and control
- A rechargeable handle features a long-lasting battery that lasts up to seven days between charges (when brushing two minutes, twice per day)
For optimal brushing results, Oral-B Professional Care has a pressure control feature to help you brush gently. This helps protect your gums from excessive brushing and makes your toothbrush easy to operate. If too much pressure is applied, the oscillating movement of the brush head will continue but the pulsation will stop. In addition to feeling it, you hear a different sound and a red light glows on the back of the handle.
Short stuttering sound at 30-second intervals, which you can hear and feel, reminds you to brush the four quadrants of your mouth equally for a thorough consistent clean. A long stuttering sound indicates when the dentist recommended 2-minute brushing time has been reached.
In the first days of using the toothbrush, your gums may bleed slightly. In general, bleeding should stop after a few days. Should it persist after two weeks, please consult your dentist or hygienist. If you have sensitive teeth and gums, Oral-B recommends using the sensitive mode.
Electric toothbrushes make brushing easier, as they provide the cleaning action for you. With a manual brush, you do all the work. An electric toothbrush can move thousands of times per minute, versus a few hundred for a manual brush.
Oral-B sonic toothbrushes clean teeth thoroughly and are effective at removing stains from teeth. Many Oral-B electric toothbrushes have brushing modes for deep cleaning, sensitivity care, whitening, or gum massage.
Oral-B oscillating/rotating electric toothbrushes use a dentist-inspired cupping action to clean tooth by tooth. Oral-B oscillating/rotating electric toothbrushes remove more plaque and reduce gingivitis more effectively (versus a regular manual toothbrush).
The Oral-B Professional Care 2000 combines a compact round brush head with 3D Cupping Action.
- Plaque removal
It is highly effective at gently breaking up plaque - removing up to twice as much as a regular manual toothbrush. It has two brushing modes, Daily Clean and Sensitive.
- 2 minute timer
A timer in the handle helps ensure you brush for a full two minutes.