Oral-B Professional Care has been carefully designed to offer you and your family a unique brushing experience that is both safe and effective.
For clean teeth and strong and healthy gums, Oral-B Professional Care gently cleans in areas where plaque bacteria can collect. It provides outstanding plaque removal even in hard-to-reach areas and is gentle on teeth and gums.
The waterproof handle is electrically safe and is designed for use in the bathroom.
- Rechargeable battery included
- 3D pulsation and rotation cleaning for significant plaque removal
- 2 years guarantee
- Can use any Oral-B brush head (except Sonic/Pulsonic)
- Ergonomic handle and rubberized grip: For comfort and control
- Battery life up to 7 days subject to brushing for recommended two minutes, twice daily
- Designed to naturally slow down should you push too hard on your teeth and gums.
- Professional Timer.
- A short stuttering sound at 30-second intervals, which you can hear and feel, reminds you to brush the four quadrants of your mouth equally for a thorough consistent clean.
- A long stuttering sound indicates when the dentist recommended two-minute brushing time has been reached.
For optimal brushing results, Oral-B Professional Care removes up to twice as much plaque as other toothbrushes by pulsating 20,000 times and rotating 8,800 times per minute, oscillating in and out to thoroughly surround teeth, breaking up plaque and moving it away.
|Accessories Included||1 x Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 toothbrush handle 1 x Floss Action brush head|
|Additional Features||The Professional Care 600 rechargeable toothbrush has the 3D pulsation and rotation cleaning for significant plaque removal.|
|Dimensions||6 x 26 x 21 cm|
|Length of Labour Guarantee (Years)||2 years|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||2 years|
|Product Type||Electric Toothbrushes|
|Safety Notes||In the first days of using the toothbrush, your gums may bleed slightly. In general, bleeding should stop after a few days. Should it persist after two weeks, please consult your dentist or hygienist. If you have sensitive teeth and gums, Oral-B recommends using the sensitive mode. Please refer to user manual.|