Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Salvador Premium nappy experience, price justified.
This review about NATY nappies is 1 of 3 different reviews I wrote of 3 brands sold by ASDA, the other brands are PAMPERS and ASDA Little Angels.
From these 3 brands NATY is the winner in my opinion. Please also refer to the other brands review to see why.
The positive aspects of NATY nappies:
- These nappies are fully biodegradable!
- They are made of natural materials and contain no additives or balms that can cause rashes or irritate your babies skin otherwise. Also, they have no (chemical) smell whatsoever, unlike the other brands.
- The fabric is of premium quality and reasonably soft, in fact NATY has the best quality fabric of the 3 brands.
- Absorbs great volumes of urine whilst leaving babies skin dry.
- No nappy rash.
- The best part of these nappies, they never leak. They have a great surface and good fit. Even when our little one had (excuse me) big poo explosions, they were maintained within the nappy, unlike the other brands. Not a single NATY nappy has leaked, and we have gone through several packs.
- The urine does not leak through to the outside. The outside layer is firm and protective; you don’t feel like you have dirty hands after holding the dirty nappy, as it is perfectly dry on the outside.
- Easy to get on, Good quality attachment from tabs.
The Negative aspects of NATY nappies:
- These nappies are expensive. (Worth it, in my opinion)
Side note. ASDA sells them cheapest (when in stock!?)
Both Positive and negative:
- These nappies lack a wetness indicator (unlike Pampers). This is not a bad thing necessarily. We went through many more Pampers because of this feature, and use a lot less NATY nappies. This should be considered when looking at the price. Pampers might be a little bit cheaper, but you use a lot more of them.
- No smell when baby urinates. Unlike pampers, NATY’s do not contain any chemicals that smell when your baby does a wee or poo. This also has the same benefit/negative aspect as the indicator.
- These are bulkier than Pampers, (similar to ASDA Little Angels). But absorb more and don’t leak!
- NATY nappies provide a premium nappy experience, and are the best of 3 tested brands (PAMPERS, NATY and ASDA Little Angels), but cost a premium price. However, the price is representative of the quality of the product, whilst being good for the environment as well! This is a big bonus in my book. 5 stars!
11 February 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by preggers34 They seem good
Not tried yet, as waiting for new arrival!
08 September 2012