Nania Racer High Back Booster Seat - Group 1/2/3
Nania Racer High Back Booster Seat - Group 1/2/3 is an excellent value seat which is suitable for children between 9-36kg (approx. 9 months to 11 years). It is lightweight and portable and comes equipped with a height adjustable head support which grows with your child. The head support also has built in side impact protection, for added peace of mind.
The seat is used forward facing and has different harness height position options. In all situations the seat is secured in car using the vehicle's seat belt via a clear routing system. For Group 1 children of 9-18kg (9 months to 4 years approx.) the child is secured in place in the seat with a 5 point harness for a firm, secure fit. For children in Groups 2 and 3 weighing between 15 and 36kg (3 years to 12 years approx.), the harness is removed and the child is secured safely in place with the vehicle’s adult seat belt.
The cover is removable and hand washable, making it easy to keep the seat clean and hygienic.
- Group 1/2/3
- 9-36kg (from 9 months to approximately 12 years)
- Forward Facing
- The seat is secured in place using the vehicle's seat belt via a clear routing system, clearly labelled for the different fittings according to the child's stage in development.
- 5 Point Harness for securing Group 1 children of 9-18kg (9 months to 4 years approx.)
- The vehicle’s adult seat belt is used for securing Group 2 and 3 children weighing between 15 and 36kg (3 years to 12 years approx.)
- Side protection built into head support
- Cover is removable and hand washable
- Body support cushion for smaller children
To ensure maximum safety for children on car journeys, parents are legally required to fit their vehicles with car seats until their children reach the age of 12 or a height of 135cm.
As a result, parents will need to buy a number of car seats for their children at different stages of their life.
However, with a number of rules regarding the type of car seat children will need depending on their size and weight, it's important that parents identify which car seat suits the needs of their family most effectively.
Child Car Seat Buying Guide
|Additional Features||Side impact protection build into the head rest|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||W45cm x D49cm x H70cm|
|Minimum Age||9+ Months|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||1 Year|
|Product Type||Booster Seats|
|Seat attachment type (Method of attaching seat to car)||Vehicle Seat Belt via Clear Routing System|
|Seat restraining type (Method of restraining child in seat)||Five Point Harness|
|Seating Position||Forward facing|
|Manufacturer’s Contact Details||UK: 01530 519728|