My Child Travel Max Toura Jet Group 2/3 Car Seat
The My Child Travel Max Toura Jet car seat is suitable for children between 15Kg to 36 Kg (from around 3 to 12 twelve years).
The seat is forward facing and has optimum side impact protection with softly padded side wings and an adjustable side protection head rest to keep your baby safe and secure when travelling.
- Group 2/3
- Around 3 to 12 years
- The seat is used in the forward facing position
- The seat is secured using the vehicle's seat belt
- The child is restrained in the seat using the car's three point seat belt
- The seat converts to a backless booster seat once the child reaches the required weight and height. Please see the manual for detail about when this change can safely be made.
- Wipe clean covers
- Adjustable head rest
- Expandable shoulder width
- Side Impact Protection
To ensure maximum safety for children on car journeys, parents are legally required to fit their vehicles with car seats until their children reach the age of 12 or a height of 135cm.
As a result, parents will need to buy a number of car seats for their children at different stages of their life.
However, with a number of rules regarding the type of car seat children will need depending on their size and weight, it's important that parents identify which car seat suits the needs of their family most effectively.
Child Car Seat Buying Guide
|Additional Features||features in copy|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||W47cm x D42cm x H70cm|
|Length of Labour Guarantee (Years)||6 Months|
|Minimum Age||3+ Years|
|Length of Parts Guarantee (Years)||6 Months|
|Product Type||Car Seats|
|Seat attachment type (Method of attaching seat to car)||Vehicle Seat Belt|
|Seat restraining type (Method of restraining child in seat)||Vehicle Seat Belt|
|Seating Position||Forward facing|
|Manufacturer’s Contact Details||0161 335 2508|