The Miami Family of patio furniture has been further upgraded for 2013.
- The 6 folding chairs have increased seat depth and height to give an even more comfortable seating position.
- Table size increased from 140 x 86cm to 140 x 95cm for even more elbow room.
- The parasol now features a crank winding mechanism for easier use.
- Table frames now include stainless steel bolts as standard, to give even greater corrosion resistance against wet weather.
The Miami range of patio furniture is designed to offer outstanding value for money, with large, deep seat folding chairs, tables and parasols for greater relaxation and comfort.
The Miami 8 Piece Set is an ideal patio set for 6 persons, featuring;
- A large, rectangular 140 x 95cm table.
- 6 extra wide and deep folding chairs with exterior grade textoline fabric.
- Crank handle, 240cm parasol.
- Finished in a contemporary mid shine satin, with a two tone black paint finish and zingy red fabrics, the Miami range is ideal to add a splash of colour to any garden.
- Folding Chairs- Steel frames with a satin mid shine finish, weather resistant 2-tone black powder coat and exterior grade textoline red fabrics.
- Table- Steel frame with a satin mid shine finish, weather resistant 2-tone black powder coat and 5mm toughened high gloss black safety glass.
- Parasol- Steel framed, matching colour, parasol with red polyester canopy and crank operated handle.
It is recommended a parasol base is used with the parasol. Assembly required for the table only, the folding chairs are pre-assembled. Seats maximum weight 110kg.
The Miami Family is made with tubular steel frames, giving value and strength.
In manufacture, the steel is cleaned and finished with an exterior grade powder coat paint, giving protection against the weather.
If the paint surface is damaged, exposing the steel, rust may form. This can be corrected by cleaning off any affected area with a fine grade wire wool or aluminium oxide paper and re-coated with a matching exterior paint. .
In prolonged poor weather, it is recommended to remove the parasol and use an exterior grade furniture cover.
The 2013 Miami range has been upgraded with replaceable stainless steel bolts for the tables. This gives improved corrosion resistance, especially in coastal areas.
To help prevent rainwater ingressing into the frame, bolt and hinge areas can be protected with a water repellent, such as WD40 or water resistant gel. Regular maintenance and prior to winter will prolong the life of the patio set.
The table top is made with a 5mm toughened glass and passes stringent 3rd party safety tests.
Parasol- 240cm square design
* Cashback is earned on every full pound spent using the Asda Money Credit Card. Representative 14.9% APR.
Terms and conditions apply.