The MAM Newborn Essentials Set includes:
- 1x MAM Microwave Steriliser
- 1x MAM 130ml Anti Colic Baby Bottle
- 2x MAM 160ml Anti Colic Baby Bottles
- 3x MAM 260ml Anti Colic Baby Bottles
- 1x MAM Soft Brush
- 1x MAM Thermal Bag
- 2x MAM Medium Teats
- 1x MAM Start Soother
- 1x MAM Teat Tongs
MAM Microwave Steriliser
- The MAM Microwave Steam Steriliser is super fast and easy to use. Simply pour in some water, load in the microwave and it sterilises in only 5 minutes (the exact length of cycle will depend on the wattage of your microwave: 5 minutes at 1100W-2500W, 6 minutes at 850W-1000W, 8 minutes at 500W-800W).
- Perfect for travel and can also be used as a cold water steriliser.
- Large capacity with 2 levels. It will hold 6 x MAM Anti-Colic 160ml bottles or 4 x MAM Anti-Colic 260ml bottle or 5 x MAM 270ml Baby bottles or 6 x MAM 330ml Baby bottles.
MAM Anti Colic Baby Bottles
- MAM Anti-Colic bottles now have a new self-sterilising feature. 3 minutes in the microwave and they are ready to use - no need for a steriliser. Perfect for on the go. 80% less colic - the holes in the base of the bottle help to minimise colic symptoms by reducing the amount of air swallowed by baby.
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Together with our MAM Med-Experts we have developed a patented silicone teat that makes switching between breastfeeding and bottle especially easy. It has an silky ultra soft feeling, no other silicone feels softer.
- Proven effect: Market research confirms that 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat. Thanks to its silky soft surface drinking from a bottle feels completely familiar.(* Market research 2008-2010, tested with 995 babies)
- The Anti-Colic bottles include the slow flow teat. Teats are available to buy separately in four different flow rates, slow, medium, fast and cross cut.
- Heating Instructions: Never pour boiling water into the bottle. Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of water. Never heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat.. Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer. Wrap cloth or towel around bottom of bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water.