ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Cancelling or Returning Your Order
Having Problems with a Product?
- If you’ve bought an electrical product (such as a TV, DVD player) and think it’s developed a fault, or you need help setting it up please speak to one of our Electrical Helpdesk colleagues who will be happy to help.
- If you need help with a furniture product, we offer a furniture repair service. One of our repair colleagues may be able to visit you in your home to help resolve the issue.
If you have any questions please visit our Customer Service pages on https://asda.custhelp.com/ for more information.
Returns Information – Within 28 Days
We’re sure you’ll love your purchase but if for whatever reason you’re not delighted with your item(s) and we can’t resolve your product issue, you can return it unused and in a saleable condition within 28 days of receipt for a full refund. Please visit our Customer Service pages on https://asda.custhelp.com/ for full details of our returns policy and exceptions.
Returning a Small to Medium Sized Item?
Please complete the front of your Delivery Note to let us know why you want to return your item(s). Then just choose from one of these three easy ways to do this:
1. Return to any Asda Store Please take your item(s) back to the Click & Collect service point in any Asda store along with your Delivery Note, and the Payment Card you used to pay for the item(s), and one of our colleagues will be happy to issue you with a refund.
2. Return by Collect+
For item(s) that are up to 50x30x30cm and less than 10kgs you can take them back to any one of the 5000 Collect+ stores, free of charge. Take the Returns Label on the front of the insert that you received with your order and attach it to your parcel, place the Delivery Note in the parcel with the item(s) you’re returning. Once your parcel has been scanned you’ll be given a receipt with a 7-digit reference code, which you can use to track your order. Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/asda to find your nearest Collect+ store and track your parcel.
3. Return by Post* Please return your item(s) and your Delivery Note to:
Asda Direct, PO Box 9564, Newark, NG24 9GF.
*Please note the Post Office will charge for this service and we recommend that you ask for a free Certificate of Posting as this may help you if your parcel goes missing whilst in their distribution network.
Returning a Large Item?
Please complete the front of your Delivery Note to let us know why you want to return your item(s), and attach this to your parcel. Collection can be arranged by contacting us and one of our colleagues will be happy to help. When calling please have your order number to hand, this can be found on the front of your Delivery Note or on your Order Confirmation email.
If you need any further help with your return please visit our Customer Service pages on https://asda.custhelp.com/ for more information.
Once we’ve received your item(s) at our returns centre, we will issue a refund to the payment card you used to pay for the order, and send you an email to let you know. It may then take 7-10 days for the refund to show in your account, depending on your card issuer.
Returns Information – After 28 Days
If your item is not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or mis-described you can return your item using any of the methods detailed above.
If you have any problems with your purchase after 28 days of receipt, we can offer help and assistance. Please contact us and one of our colleagues will be happy to help. Our services include a dedicated electrical help desk to assist with any of your electrical issues and a furniture repair service may visit your home to resolve any furniture issues. Please note after 28 days we can only accept back items that are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or mis-described.
- Electrical Helpdesk: Please contact us on 0800 952 3003 and select option 2, followed by option 2 (calls are free from a BT landline, calls from other service providers and mobile networks may vary) between 8am and 8pm Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday.
- All Other Queries: Please contact us on 0800 952 3003 and select option 2 (calls are free from a BT landline, calls from other service providers and mobile networks may vary) between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week.