ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Our delivery team can collect and dispose of your old appliance at the time of delivery.
Your appliance will only be collected for disposal if the following apply;
- Your appliance must be disconnected from any water/electricity/gas supply.
- Cooling products must be defrosted and emptied of any food stuffs.
- If Your appliance is integrated or built in it must be disconnected and removed from any housing units.
- The appliance is located at the delivery address.
- You requested collection at the time you placed your order.
Disposals are charged at £19.00 for each appliance and are undertaken on a like for like basis. We also reserve the right to retain the collection fee if the collection fails for any of the reasons detailed above.
Collected appliances have no monetary value and will be disposed of under the The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2007