A versatile and stylish two-way opening extending metal gate, designed to fit an opening from 62m to a massive 102cm without the need for extensions. The Lindam Extending Metal Gate is easy to install, with quick release fittings allowing the gate to be removed easily. The gate opens to create a wide walk-through area with a 'push to shut' mechanism for easy closing.
- Patented tilt and lift spring opening mechanism for easy and comfortable one handed opening
- Extra wide walk through section with no step over bar
- Extends to fit openings between 62cm and 102cm
- Triple opening action
- Removes from wall with a dual action release mechanism
- When will I need a safety gate?
- Suitable for children up to 24 months, the best time to buy a gate is when your child starts to crawl
- Where should I consider putting a safety gate?
- Top and bottom of stairs
TOP TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR SAFETY GATE
|Additional Features||Wide walk through section, two way opening, easy to install, adjusts to fit opening 62cm - 102cm, detachable gate, 4 screws for plastic housing included in component box|
|Age Range||0+ Months|
|Assembly Information||4 Screws for plastic housing included in component box|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in cm)||Min: H75 x W62 x D6cm, Max: H75 x W102 x D6cm|
|Minimum Age||0+ Months|
|Product Type||Safety Gates|
|Safety Certificate||BS EN 1930:2000 Safety Barriers|
|Type||Safety Gates & Playpens|